Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got informed on Thurs AM that effective Sun the 21st, like in 3 days, that I'm being activated again. Just got off of a two year tour in July 03. Oh well, the chances you take being in the Reserves. :roll: :roll: So, if I don't get to hang out for a while y'all be safe. I'll check back when I can.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It's worth saying again, because I wouldn't want to go but, Thank you for protecting this great land of the USA and stay safe while you're there!!

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Sarge,

We have all seen the terrible images from overseas and the amazing job that the Brave Men and Women of our Armed Forces are performing in the face of such adversity. I am sure that for many of us here simply saying "Thank You" is a HUGE understatement. The sacrifices that you and thousands of others, as well as your families, have and will make is tremendous. This country owes a huge debt of gratitude to you and your brothers and sisters serving in our military.

Seeing as you have been home for almost a year and a half, you have seen how the media and others have portrayed this war. Pay them no mind. Your actions and cause are just and contrary to what some say, we ARE safer since we went to war, as are tens of millions in the middle east. Fight the good fight and, I am quite sure you will, do so with honor and pride. One last thing:

"Give em HELL and show those cowards what it is like to feel the awesome power and might of the United States of America "​

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
God Bless ya Sarge...
We pray for our Military every night.
Stay safe and come home soon...
And Thank you and all the soldiers and sailers who keep us safe and preserve our freedoms....
:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.