Super cheap 30 round PMAGS... | MassCops

Super cheap 30 round PMAGS...

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Goose, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Not going to list the price, but roughly 25% off retail for those that can possess them. It's listed as a Thanksgiving sale, but I think the price is good through the weekend.

Magpul PMAG 30 Round Magazine

Joel98 likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon Guest

Awesome. Just bought ten. Thanks Francis.

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

O_0

4. Goose

Holy smokes, that was fast. You must have some money saved up from working at the mall. Did you get a transfer to Pheasant Lane?

5. 5-0

5-0 Guest

He's on the big clock as the Segway ESOC course instructor, and having it his way with food court details.

6. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Magpul PMAG Magazines

Company I've bought from before with more options available and better, permanent prices.

---------- Post added at 04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 ----------

Actually, upon closer inspection, th ones in th OP are slightly cheeper...the botach link has 30 rounders with the window for around $17.

7. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Never bought stuff like that online. Do you have them ship to FFL, and then provide LEO ID when you get there ?

< NooB

8. Simon

Simon Guest

Nope.

9. Goose

The easiest thing would be to ship them to someone out of state, then go and pick them up provided you can possess them. Otherwise I would have them shipped to your department. The worst they can do is cancel the order...

10. Goose

I have a ten pack backordered with Brownells, and they aren't accepting any more backorders until supply catches up. I should have ordered more when I still could have (considering they don't bill until they ship), but the wife probably would have tried cutting my weewee off if I did.

11. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

For fucks sake, I can't find any AR or even any hi cap Ruger 10/22 mags for my other pre ban beauty. Someone post up with some good news.

12. Goose

They are going to be out of stock everywhere (especially PMAGS) - my suggestion would be to backorder some aluminum GI mags from Brownells IF you can get them shipped to your department.

13. GMass

GMass Guest

This place has in-stock (according to the site) 20 rounders. I just ordered what one would consider a SHITLOAD of them.
    Quoting so you fooools see it

14. Goose

I have ordered several times from Botach, and they don't bother stating if anything is in stock or not, and will actually backorder stuff without telling you or cancel items off your order that are backordered without telling you.

So, the joke may be on you.

15. GMass

GMass Guest

Per usual....

16. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

All colors are sold out/out of stock. As I expected but hoped against.