Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

It's that time of year again. Anyone up for a Meet and Greet, especially any of our newer folks? Those of us "regulars" can always be counted on to show; how about some of the other folks who are on this site? Come on out and say hello and make some new friends.

I'll be back in mid July for a few weeks. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: Sooty

·
Administrator
468 Posts
I'm in - but starting a new job next week... so I've no idea on days off yet.

We need an outing!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm in!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
I should be able to make anything, anytime, anywhere

·
Administrator
468 Posts
I'm there between July 21 and August 16 and will be on vacation so whatever date that works best for everyone else is fine with me. Any suggestions, Goose?
I haven't even started my new job... let alone know my schedule. 😔

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,428 Posts
I currently have Thursday night and Friday night off. Our 4 & 2 went south for the time being so, if those evenings are picked for another couple of months, I'm in.

Reactions: Goose and Sooty

·
Subscribing Member
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not picky but August 1st or that weekend would be great for me.
Since you're limited in time, does this weekend sound good to our other folks here?

We have mostly our regulars chiming in so it's more like a "get together" of our usual folks rather than a "meet and greet" to include our newer folks... so how about it? There's lots of people on this site, how about some of you other folks come out and join us. We can swap stories, talk shop, and shoot the breeze; plus it doesn't hurt to network.

And how about location, do we want to keep it at the usual place? Goose, Sootie, or Hush, maybe we can keep the thread here for a little while longer, then take it over to the Green Room, just in case. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
949 Posts
It will be my first since moving back home. That weekend works for me.

·
Administrator
468 Posts
Plan the plan, I've no idea what my schedule will be or if I'll be off training by then. I'll at least make an appearance.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts