Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went twice, 97 and 98 i think.

First time was alright. 2nd time was more "fun"

I sorta enjoyed all the yelling and that stuff (but being woken up from a 6 gallon water-bottle being hurled down the hallway was a little scarey the first morning, Woke up thinking there was a shooting in the hall haha

2nd time I went up, we did a day at the MSP driving favility, I rode "shotgun" in the chase car when the instructors were putting on a mock chase, that was soooooo cool. Did a day with the STOP team from high-angle tactics to firearms, "played" on the simulators (firearms and driving), went over a bit of CMV Law

Trooper Ailsock, Trooper Losardo (excuese the spelling).... are you troopers members here? Whats up!?!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ahh the Student Trooper Program! When did you go.. I was there in 97! I loved it. Did you have Trp. Cambria? She was a tough shit! And Trp. Paul Castranakas..WOW! I'd join the bomb Squad just for him..LOL
But Yeah back to what I was saying... I had an awesome time!! Great experience! I learned so much!

·
Registered
50 Posts
copchika911";p="52354 said:
And Trp. Paul Castranakas..WOW! I'd join the bomb Squad just for him..LOL
That's funny I have known Paul for about 5 years..... He is a good guy & good trooper too!!

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
copchika911";p="52354 said:
Ahh the Student Trooper Program! When did you go.. I was there in 97! I loved it. Did you have Trp. Cambria? She was a tough shit! And Trp. Paul Castranakas..WOW! I'd join the bomb Squad just for him..LOL
But Yeah back to what I was saying... I had an awesome time!! Great experience! I learned so much!
Humm, they dont ring a bell. Did you go durring the first week? I went week 2 both years. And I dont think either of my DI's were attached to the Bomb Squad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.