Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTICE OF VACANCY

FULL TIME POLICE PATROL OFFICER

The Town of Stow is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Patrol Officer. Qualifications required are a high School diploma, good communication skills, valid driver's license, Reserve Intermittent or Full Time Police Academy trained, and physically fit. Must pass a background investigation and required training. Interested candidates must submit a Stow Application for Employment at the Police station or online from the town's website at www.stow-ma.gov. Applicants may submit their application or resume by mail or email to [email protected] on or before August 15, 2008. Stow is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Does anyone know about this dept? Do they have Quin bill? Good dept to work for?

·
Subscribing Member
4,347 Posts
Very good PD to work for, great $$, great guys, awesome equipment. If you can get in there, go for it. No Quinn but they have an educational incentive close to Quinn and they pay for your education. No turn over in that PD, just retirements, i belive they have 12 FT.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,473 Posts
Anyone from Stow PD who has been there a few years, PLEASE PM me. I have a question about a guy I went to the Academy with!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
Awesome town to patrol in! I see the Hudson kids a bit more often, but what I see is pro all the way!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Any news on this position? Have they done any interviews yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts