Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, is anyone else applying or applied or been hired by the Stonehill College PD. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything back from them, or about how long it usually takes to hear back from the school after submitting an application?

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
Ive heard that for a private college police dept its not a bad place to work. Appearantly the pay is good and they dont lock up doors and all that. I would apply there if I were not at where im at noew. Good luck to those who applied, I know they are Easton specials and you will go to the S.S.P.O.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I applied online as instructed. Just sent a cover letter and resume. A few days later, I got card from human resources. It just said that they had received my info and would contact me in the future if interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just an FYI if you are a previous graudate from Stonehill they make you wait four years before you can apply...I have two more.

G

·
FSCPD902, K.H.

I believe that you are wrong about that unwritten rule. They probably just told you that because they didn't like you. Sorry, an ex Brandeis PO made me say it. :lol:

G

·
Stonehill is the typical small school the less arrests the more they like it. You lock buildings flip curcuit breakers and check boilers. You get the occassional arrest, but need to go to the Easton PD lock up, and explain yourself ten times why you used your cuffs. You are not an automatic Easton Special.....good luck......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.