Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick question on stolen vehicles and plates. I worked in one department that required the owner to fill out a carbon copy form with the vehicle or plate information, and another that just takes a report. My question is, is there a form from the Registry or CHSB that you must have filled out and signed in order to have a stolen motor vehicle entered into CJIS as stolen? And if there is a form used state-wide, where do departments obtain it?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.