Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOSTON - Fugitive mobster James "******" Bulger is getting better with age, even as federal authorities say they're refining their nearly 10-year hunt for the former Boston crime boss.

[web:bcffb92013]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041222/ap_on_re_us/new_england_mob_1[/web:bcffb92013]

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
mpc111";p="49835 said:
Last time I checked, the FBI wasn't exactly tasked for fugitive apprehension. Why not leave it to the USMS?
Probably because The US Marshall's will actually find ******. I don't think the FBI wants to find ****** Bulger ALIVE any time soon. All the info we know now about Bulger, Flemmi and FBI agent Connolly is just the tip of the iceberg, I am sure there is a whole lot more out there that the Feds want to keep secret.

·
Subscribing Member
3,233 Posts
He was allegedly seen a few months ago here in Palm Beach County. I don't think the FBI as well as a few other agencies want him found either. It'll be interesting when they do find him, how many others will be indicted!!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Your Right. I dont Think The Feds Want This Piece Of Shit Found Alive. He Knows Tooooo Much.... Bring Him In FromThe Neck Up.... That Will Make Us All Happy... :twisted:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Of course they don't want to find him alive....****** will reveal how much corruption there really is within the FBI.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,678 Posts
RPD931";p="50467 said:
Of course they don't want to find him alive....****** will reveal how much corruption there really is within the FBI.
What the F*CK are you all talking about. The FBI is pure as snow. They did a good job with Flemmi/Ruby Ridge/Waco/etc.....
:twisted:

·
Super Moderator
7,127 Posts
mpd61";p="50514 said:
RPD931";p="50467 said:
What the F*CK are you all talking about. The FBI is pure as snow. They did a good job with Flemmi/Ruby Ridge/Waco/etc.....
:twisted:
The yellow kind? :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.