Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOMETURTLEBOY INVESTIGATES›STATE TROOPER LEIGHA GENDUSO: ADMITTED DRUG DEALER, PERJURER, AND TAX EVADER, FRIENDS WITH FORMER MSP COLONEL MARION MCGOVERN, DATED LT. COLONEL PRIOR TO BEING HIRED
State Trooper Leigha Genduso: Admitted Drug Dealer, Perjurer, And Tax Evader, Friends With Former MSP Colonel Marion McGovern, Dated Lt. Colonel Prior To Being Hired

Very long story:
State Trooper Leigha Genduso: Admitted Drug Dealer, Perjurer, And Tax Evader, Friends With Former MSP Colonel Marion McGovern, Dated Lt. Colonel Prior To Being Hired

·
Premium Member
6,126 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I was turned down for her class for missing the run by 4 seconds.

I should have blown a Major, sold some grass and lied to Fed. Shit, I could have been in a special unit one year out of the academy!

I hate to be the asshole here but honestly...what the fuck? Some dope selling slut was able to infiltrate the French and Electric Blue by using the oldest trick in the book? Who was her BI and what pine did he get to ride after flushing his self respect down the shitter?

I can’t comment on her job performance because I don’t know her. Shit, maybe she was OK on the street, I don’t know. But in any event, this is one individual who never should have even been a dispatcher let alone a cop.

·
Subscribing Member
4,318 Posts
I think it’s funny that some admin erased the prior post by patrol22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,673 Posts
Oh my Goodness!!!