Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am on this board for entertainment only. I am not going to waist a SP SGTs time and my own over a discussion on a board. As I have stated in the past some times I do stir the shit pot, other times I am serious. Please do not take everthing so seriously. I have a great sense of humor and I do find humor in almost everthing. People who know me will attest to that and my wife would like to kill me over it sometimes.

As for this unit I don't know were the funding came from but It shows the SP is getting money for toys. The airwing also got some high tech toys last year that were not cheap.

Please do not take things so personel :)

·
Subscribing Member
4,324 Posts
Due to budget cuts from funding going from MSP to your local LECs, the MSP E-50 was reassigned to NEMLEC. The MSP replacement is awaiting its two tone french blue paint job. SP is hoping that this command center will fit in better in the western Mass communities and it comes with a trailer as can be seen in this pic. This will be used to carry the motorcycles if the unit is reinstated. Here is a picture of it.

G

·
You can bet the tax payers 1.5 million dollar purchase will see plenty of action. It should pay for it self in no time. I hear business is booming.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Ok enough of the MSP special vehicle unit display...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.