Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be currently attending the State Police Dispatch skills assessment test, and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can prepare for this test. ANY answers with relevance will be greatly appreciated.

·
5,986 Posts
I will be currently attending the State Police Dispatch skills assessment test, and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can prepare for this test. ANY answers with relevance will be greatly appreciated.
Is this for one of the 2 open positions in Northampton? If so you need to have your head on a swivel.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
If you cant deal with some sarcastic comments from the people already doing the job you want to do HWF will you handle a switchboard full of rude people calling because McDonalds wont serve them a bacon egg and cheese biscuit at 10:01. For the record that pisses me off to, those things should be available 24/7.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I appreciate some of the relevant answers. Looks like the majority of you know less then I do. I wasn't looking for a grammar check.
I know, right? That fuckin Hank Moody and his holier than thou attitude! What a prick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Watch yourself there kid - YOU came here for a "leg up" - as if you're entitled to one. The "majority" that answered you are experienced dispatchers or the very sworns who's lives depend on how well you do your job.

OK, well, and one guards Vickies at the mall but we love him anyway.

Failure to be careful with spelling and grammar may bite you in the arse - being an ass definitely will - ESPECIALLY when you don't know who you're being disrespectful to.

Now good luck with your testing, if you make it good luck with your training.
Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.