Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling to see Finneran rise on his crutches to give Rommney a standing "O" early on in the speech.
:wink:

How'd y'all like it?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Caught bits and pieces while working the desk...

It will be interesting to see if he can actually get rid of one of the highway departments. In theory we don't have an MDC anymore.

In his education portion, the room went silent when he said principals should be able to fire teachers. The teacher's union will have ads out against that, I'm sure.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
I didn't hear anything about extra funding for the department of public safety. I hope it wont push off the RTT 77 any further

·
Registered
547 Posts
I only caught the end, I heard him say he wants to build more housing. I know in MY town, there are 5 new ROADS every day. I guess he's talking about out west.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
badogg88 said:
I only caught the end, I heard him say he wants to build more housing. I know in MY town, there are 5 new ROADS every day. I guess he's talking about out west.
We're getting just as much new construction here out west than the east. He must have dibs in the development biz...

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
He did say that aid to cities and towns would be level funded, if not increased. Good! Start hiring coppers again and leave them alone. It was my understanding that the MSP recruit class was kicking in March, with two to follow back to back. Have those plans changed too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.