St. Patrick's Day fund raiser. | MassCops

St. Patrick's Day fund raiser.

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by Meat Eater, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Meat Eater

Meat Eater MassCops Member

We are having a St. Patrick's Day fund raising party on Sat. 03/17/2012 at 7:00 p.m. for the Ma. Police Memorial. All the funds will go to maintain the Memorial with fresh flowers and the up keep. The state doesn't pay for the up keep or landscaping. You can find out more about the party which will be at the Sons of Italy hall Lexington St. Woburn on the Woburn Patch web site. You can buy tickets at the door for $20.00 each. There is going to be quit a few prizes.

BLUE BLOOD and Usa8235 like this.
  2. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

3. Meat Eater

Thanks for putting up the link. I'm not to good with the computer. It should be a good time.

4. cc3915

No problem. Sorry I can't make it, but good luck with the event. It's certainly for a worthy cause.

Usa8235 likes this.
  5. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

'Tis..good luck, hope you raise lots of $$$..would have gone but its St. Pat's! , only go to places i can walk to and roll home from! Have a blast

6. Meat Eater

The fund raiser was a good time and we raised about $10,000.00 for the up keep of the MA. Police Memorial.

mtc, Usa8235, USMCMP5811 and 3 others like this.
  7. cc3915

That's great news M.E. Glad it was a success.

8. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

Thank you for doing that.

9. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

If you can give me an address i will send you a check. Congrats on the amount you raised, thats great

10. Meat Eater

My sister Susan Flood ran the fund raiser with help of the rest of the family. The Woburn Patch link above has her email as [email protected] send her an email and she will give you all the information. Thanks for the donation in advance it's a great cause.

Usa8235 likes this.
  11. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

Thanks MeatEater ..it sure is a great, worthy cause