Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Im hearing that the SSPO is going to be shortened and they are cutting out PT...If this is true and I have a good source on this...That is just disgusting..I feel bad for those getting sent there...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard something to that tune. But I would like to find out when the next one runs.

Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
If thats the case, whats make the SSPO diff from Reserve class??? Other than more hours, which was said it is probably getting shortened. Gotta love this ASS Backwards State. No one has a clue to what they should do.

"Whohoo I have a degree or I know so-and-so blah blah, yet I dont knwo Jack Shit." I think Harvard and all this so called "colleges" need to give a degree course for common sense, cause all these "big wigs" dont have it.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
I can't understand why they would cut out PT. The Drill Instructors stressed that physical training was just as important as academics. Are they going to get rid of the PT test also

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ahh just another way to try and lock people in to jobs that they don't want to stay in. I bet it will sure do wonders for morale.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
As mentioned many times before, there should only be 2 academies, MPOC & RTT. But since that makes sense and this is assachusetts - it won't happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.