Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else like the Pats' chances against Miami tomorrow? Nice little blizzard... no more Ken Walter... good stuff! Sounds like we are going to have Snow Bowl III tomorrow.

The only thing against us is jsg2020 changed his avatar from Coach Belichick... come on, it's bad luck, we were on a roll! I understand department loyalty, but don't leave us now!!

-Mike :sly:

·
Subscribing Member
3,265 Posts
Go Dolphins :lol: They should bring the game back down here, its going to be 75 today 8)

PS Keep the prisoners OFF the field when Viniteri comes ON :oops:

·
2,297 Posts
PBC FL Cop said:
Go Dolphins :lol: They should bring the game back down here, its going to be 75 today 8)

PS Keep the prisoners OFF the field when Viniteri comes ON :oops:
Then how will they play the game, if the Dolphins aren't allowed on the field? :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
Does Williams run in the snow?

Well, if there is any rioting we won't need to worry about cars being turned over, Most of the cars are either:
A) impounded for being on the wrong side of the street.
B) covered with so much snow, they won't be able to find them.
or
3) waiting for my parking space i just spent an hour shoveling out :!: :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
3,265 Posts
Then how will they play the game, if the Dolphins aren't allowed on the field? :twisted:[/quote]

I'll give you that one!! :D

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
jsg2020 said:
How's that for Karma? I will keep Bill B as my avatar until after the Super Bowl.
Maybe Masscop can make your avatr one of the choices, so we can all "support the team"till we bring home another trophy? 8)

Attention Market Basket shoppers, today's special in our frozen food department... frozen fish sticks! Served with a side of BOOYA :!: :!: :!:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Mortal knight said:
jsg2020 said:
How's that for Karma? I will keep Bill B as my avatar until after the Super Bowl.
Maybe Masscop can make your avatr one of the choices, so we can all "support the team"till we bring home another trophy? 8)

Attention Market Basket shoppers, today's special in our frozen food department... frozen fish sticks! Served with a side of BOOYA :!: :!: :!:
Here are a few added to the avatar gallery under the folder Patriots, if you want to use these for other boards please save them to your hard drive, if you try to hot link you will only be advertising masscops :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
:D Oh my god! What a freakin' game! Pats D rocks. Lambeau Field has nothing on Gillette (The Blade) Stadium!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.