Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Springfield Special Victims Unit Makes Sex Assault Arrest

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MeanPeopleSuck 
#1 ·

By April Corso
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (abc40) -- Aaron Bilodeau, 21, of Springfield was arrested in his home shortly after midnight Tuesday on three counts of statutory rape of a child, according to police.
A search of the suspect's home resulted in Springfield Police Lt. Cheryl Clapprood and detectives from the department's Special Victims Unit recovering evidence of the crimes, according to police.
Bilodeau allegedly knew the 15-year-old victim, whom he is accused of sexually assaulting since Dec. 17.
Bilodeau is scheduled to be arraigned in Springfield District Court Tuesday.

http://www.masscops.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=79

See less See more
#2 ·

By April Corso
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (abc40) -- Aaron Bilodeau, 21, of Springfield was arrested in his home shortly after midnight Tuesday on three counts of statutory rape of a child, according to police.
A search of the suspect's home resulted in Springfield Police Lt. Cheryl Clapprood and detectives from the department's Special Victims Unit recovering evidence of the crimes, according to police.
Bilodeau allegedly knew the 15-year-old victim, whom he is accused of sexually assaulting since Dec. 17.
Bilodeau is scheduled to be arraigned in Springfield District Court Tuesday.

http://www.masscops.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=79
I've had my eye on him since I first learned of this arrest. (When he started pursuing my daughter in 2012)
He's living in Thaxton Virginia now. I found out last week he's been making inappropriate advances toward my granddaughter, who was not 18 when these advances first started. She is devastated and doesn't know where to turn. I can't help her because I'm in Massachusetts. ☹

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.