Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In SP Springfield yesterday we had the sad duty of arresting a veteran local officer who was caught dealing narcotics from his cruiser. I won't repeat all the details; most of them were told in the local paper, but this sort of behavior really pisses me off. Any person who would tarnish the badge for this sort of criminal gain is a pissant. They are ten times lower than the crack-heads, heroin junkies, hookers, gang-bangers and many of the other assorted lowlifes we lock away. Creeps like these make the other 99.999% of us doing the right thing every day look like sh*t. Not that us staties are immune; we have sh*theads on our job too, but they piss me off even more. :evil:
This job is just too good to risk on something so low...

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,711 Posts
Killjoy275 said:
In SP Springfield yesterday we had the sad duty of arresting a veteran local officer who was caught dealing narcotics from his cruiser. I won't repeat all the details; most of them were told in the local paper, but this sort of behavior really pisses me off. Any person who would tarnish the badge for this sort of criminal gain is a pissant. They are ten times lower than the crack-heads, heroin junkies, hookers, gang-bangers and many of the other assorted lowlifes we lock away. Creeps like these make the other 99.999% of us doing the right thing every day look like sh*t. Not that us staties are immune; we have sh*theads on our job too, but they piss me off even more. :evil:
This job is just too good to risk on something so low...
I agree wholeheartedly.
Just remember that when One of our own is taken down by our own it shows clearly that:

1. We can efectively police ourselves
2. These shitbirds are definately a small minority

Don't dwell on it, be happy you're still one of the good guys!
:-k

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sad :cry: to see it, but glad it was dealt with in a professional manner (as to be expected of course). Look at the bright side, a cowardly act like a cop dealing drugs is just a reinforcement of my values and ethics. I know I am better than that and so are you. Keep doing the right thing and stay safe.

·
Registered
561 Posts
It is disappointing to see those who are privileged enough to have the job many of us are fighting to get to carry themselves in this sort of manner. :(

Does anyone else find it a little strange that he did not have a problem finding buyers willing to do business with a uniformed officer in a police cruiser?

-Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.