Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been listening to WTCC the past couple of days...seems though there was a "dust-up" in the south end at a gas station involving a member of a federally recognized victims group and the evil police. What is the situation? I do not purchase the Bolshevik News, or The Stalinist, or whatever they call their commie rag today...

The dread name of Geoffrey Asher has been bandied about, along with the calls for the firing of eight cops!

Pray enlighten us.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was listening to another "cutting edge" news outlet the other day (alright...it was "Bax and O'brien"...) that reported that the hospital had said the guy suffered a couple of bruises on his face. Other sources were saying he got 18 stitches, that there was no reason to break the window ('cause the door was unlocked!), etc, ad nauseum. Also, it was reported that the guy was violent and later apologized to the police...remains to be seen!

Now that Perman Glenn is involved and the community is energized, I'm sure we'll being hearing about this for the next six months!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.