Special police questions (Rule 400 only) | Page 2 | MassCops

Special police questions (Rule 400 only)

Discussion in 'Boston' started by dennis, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I did, and I don't recall ever complaining about it. I was proud to volunteer.

Almost all the Vietnam Vets on PD's are now retired, but your logic is faulty. Not all Vietnam Vets were drafted to begin with, and does it really matter if they were drafted, or not?

Personally, I would respect someone more if they volunteered, rather than being drafted, but that's me.

2. dennis

dennis Guest

My last response on this post... Looks like mass is full of asshole cops cause I asked a simple question and I got taken down!

the majority were drafted! and yea it makes a big difference if u were drafted or volunteered.

3. dennis

dennis Guest

wow ur a cop and u are talking to a civilian like that. don't u know ur suppose to give respect to me? i pay ur salary numbnuts! god another ma cop who is a asshole!

4. dennis

dennis Guest

hey i aint no asshole. I read about cops who r scumbags and believe me alot of em are in ma!alot of u cops r all about the badge and being mr. tough guy. guess what alot of u cops are fat fucks! thats it I am done with this post see ya!

5. cchc28

cchc28 Wanna Talk About It?

Was dennis a real person? WTF?

6. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I luv to watch the progression of threads like this...

1) OP " Hey guys I have a question "
    2) A few sarcastic responses
    3) OP saying " dont worry I have thick skin "...
    4) Another few sarcastic responses and one or two helpful ones
    5) OP thanking the few helpful responses and calling out the others
    6) OP getting flamed
    7) OP getting nasty..
    :cool: OP waving bye bye on the bus....
    9) Next...

7. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Dennis has a long career as a Simon Mall Security Guard ahead of him.

[​IMG]

8. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Asshole enjoy your trip.

[​IMG]

9. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Harry,

Be sure to sit this one next to our last amusement for peer support...
    And now, for our next chew toy:
    [​IMG]
    [

10. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

Hey is that a picture of Sams dog?

(sorry I had too)

11. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

You young man are either a troll looking to stir the pot, or just totally clueless. With that type of demeanor you would never be able to hack being a special, you lack the testinal fortitude to be able to deal with what they do, and the disrespect given to them on a daily basis from the criminals, residents, and officers that just don't like red strippers.

Good luck in your career endeavors, hopefully you can make middle management at a BK or McD's.

12. niteowl1970

What he said !!!!

No go say hi to Ronald.

[​IMG]

13. DJM1968

DJM1968 MassCops Member

How exactly did you expect to make it as an SPO or a cop if you can't take teasing like this? Do you have any idea how much disrespect anyone with a badge gets from the general population?
    How would you handle getting spat on, or pelted with shit, or having some juvenile punk scream and swear at you, or having to restrain somebody trying to hurt themselves? You haven't even experienced a tenth of a percent of what someone on the job goes through--if you can't even handle that much, what makes you think you could hack the real thing?

Kid, count yourself lucky that you found out that you don't make the cut from the safety of your computer--in the real world, life's a motherfucker, and failure costs you heavy.

14. MVS

MVS Chapter 90 Enforcer

I have a cousin named Dennis, I'm gonna slap him just because you share the same name.

15. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

see ya![/quote]

That's the best thing he ever said!!!!!!

16. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Hello all, my names Zac, i'm hoping someone can answer this. If I'm employed as in house security, and I take one of the approved courses and I pass the final exam, can I become licensed as a special?

17. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Your employer has to make a written request to BPD......you can't do it on your own.

18. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Thanks delta, now does that request go to the district or to 1 Schroeder Plaza? Also, I'm assumeing atty. william clorans class is approved by BPD, I know Madsen is running one in rockland, does anyone know of any other classes approved in the boston area? Thanks in advance-Zac

19. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

This is a joke right? What are the odds another would come along so quick?

I got news for you...if a member of the "general population" spits on me and proceeds to "pelt me with shit," (literally feces) theyre gonna meet a very nice emergency room physician before making a stop at the booking room.

20. niteowl1970

Camera's are everywhere.. These guys found out the hard way

[​IMG]

21. quality617

quality617 Subscribing Member

It's all a matter of perspective. If you play the video backwards, they are actually helping the nice young dust-fueled man to his feet. Community policing at it's finest.

22. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

So let me get my mind around this whole thread....

We get to meet the real Paul Blart aka dennis, and now we have Zac Morris 88?

Incredible! At least the latter is more courteous so far.

23. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

Hey Dennis, you just got out of high school and can't spell. Also, you lack proper grammar skills. These things make you a bad police candidate, and your terrible attitude just seals your fate as the almost officer no department would want.

Last point for you, as i'm sure you'll read this as a guest. People give a little crap sometimes and if you can't take it well, that's when it piles on. Grow thicker skin my lad

24. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

[Grow thicker skin my lad[/quote]

No, I think he should just get lost!!!!!

25. JF5

JF5 MassCops Member

Dennis,

Back up douche bag......your are way out of fucking bounds here!

Go tote your pinko sign holding comments somewhere else.

You picked the wrong board little man!!!