Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this "Special Officer" outside the local shooting range. Him and his "team" were inside keeping thier skills razor sharp in case anything 10' either side of there target attacked......

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

G

·
These guys are out of Wakefield. When I went through Cloran's SPO training one of these guys attended as well. The reason for the graphics on said vehicle is they have a few selectand about to be slim to none, SPO places in Boston area. Strictly rule 400 people. It is Triple S. Similar to Longwood, or Alliance Security. Can't really say anything good or bad about the employees, but anyone running a grand marquis as a security vehicle gets the super ghey award. What I am aware of, is that special fits a few of them just perfect. They also run a few ford escapes with the same scheme, as well as a chevy equinox.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
But the trunk release on a Grand Marquis is on the door, not the dash! "Drive what you fight and fight what you drive". Just saying.......Muscle memory is important when you're going for tactical like these guys.......

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Got this one on Humboldt Ave in Roxbury
Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Right next to these gems!
Window Light Christmas ornament Decoration Lighting

Window Light Plant Electricity Building

Reactions: Goose

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
Drive by it every day-may have even caught you taking these pics-Romney WAS right you can't beat Santa Claus
Just so you all know-thay moved the creche that was displayed there off to the side so dear leader gets top billing...
"Our lord and savior Barack Obama" Jamie Foxx

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
If you were backed up against a school type building tonight, you might have!

·
Super Moderator
6,645 Posts
Moochelle makes a good fat Santa, Barry is wrapped in plastic....my partner was hoping Dexter got him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts