Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys who were lined up to start the 77th remember about how long the background check took to complete?

·
Registered
10 Posts
My backround took about 2-3 weeks I believe. Why? Did they start doing your backround recently? I thought they stopped the hiring process all together?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I was just talking about it the other day with a friend about how long they took. I scored a 96 so the earliest possible academy for me will be the 78th. They're definately not doing mine yet, but I was just wondering about how long they took.

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
Does anyone know if the background check involves contacting your current employer?
Ahh....I'm gonna got out on a limb here and say definatly I've been having my background done for the last month and a half by a municipal department, and I don't think that there is anyone, work related or not work related, that they have not talked to. So count on it. 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
ROBOCOP1982";p="59758 said:
Does anyone know if the background check involves contacting your current employer?
Ahh....I'm gonna got out on a limb here and say definatly I've been having my background done for the last month and a half by a municipal department, and I don't think that there is anyone, work related or not work related, that they have not talked to. So count on it. 8)
ROBOCOP1982";p="59758 said:
That's ok. I doubt my current employer would hold going for my dream career against me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just alittle note...

My background started in December 04 and I just heard this week that they want to re-do a PAT. I am assuming I passed the background since they now want another PAT, but it was 3 months before I heard anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.