Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad is coming in from out of state next week to see a couple of games at Fenway. He bought some nosebleed seats for Wednesday night, but I had already picked up some tickets to suprise him. So, we need to offload his tickets. They are Bleachers, Section 37, Row 40, seats 2-5.

He's been a cop for the past 26 years or so, so he's a notorious cheapskate, and would like to get back what he paid for them; $107 for the four seats. These are real tickets, not those ones that people print out and then make copies of. I'll make reasonable accomodations to deliver them to you next week before the game.

Like I said, he wants to get back what he paid, but a reasonable offer would be considered.

PM me if interested.

·
Working in the land of misfit toys
1,986 Posts
Wow people are turning to masscops to scalp their tickets. Bleeps I suggest selling them for what they are priced ($12 each) then giving your father the difference.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My apologies for the faux pas, I forgot mass doesn't allow the sales of tickets for over face value. I think mass law allows me to also recoup the ticketmaster fees though, so if someone is willing to pay $19 apiece and buy dad and I a beer, we could probably work it out. Or, if anyone wants to pay me a fair price for the tickets, PM me and we could do that.
I offered these up here a) primarily to help myself out, and b) because they aren't outrageously expensive and I thought someone might like to take the wife and kids. If anyone knows where you can buy 4 tickets for $12 a pop to any Sox game, please let me know, because I'm all ears. (And yes, I know that you can occasionally get them from the box office, between midnight and 12:05, during the full moon, on odd days of the month).
Again though, I do apologize for offering them here for over face value, as a law enforcement forum might not be the appropriate place to do so. My dad purchased them out of state from a seller who was also out of state (which doesn't violate mass law), and until TopCop posted, it hadn't even occured to me that there might not be a legal way to resell the tickets in state for the amount he paid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts