Sons of Anarchy | Page 3 | MassCops

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HuskyH-2, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Isn't there a 90 minute episode next week? The whole rogue ATF agent is ridiculous, she's going to kill her partner/lover (bad enough) to cover up for the gang she was hell bent on putting away??

2. Simon

Simon Guest

Yes there is...........

3. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Season Finale was Baller Status!!!

4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I knew Sonny Barger wasn't a pillar of health, but he looked pretty bad. Just over the top ridiculous, as usual. Glad they finally did something smart, but killing the ATF agent (no matter how bad she was) is not going to help the longetivity of their club. I dont think the police chief's glass jaw defense is going to cut it. Nice Obie got a little revenge for his wife. Jimmy took everything in stride pretty well, strutting until the end.

5. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

DAMN IT, pahapoika, first, off, he is not the leader. He is the VP. Clay is the leader. 2nd, Motorcycle clubs are just that: clubs of guys who are motorcycle enthusiasts. They are NOT gangs.

Not sure if you're a cop, wannabe, or innocent bystander, but get your facts straight. I bet you were a member of the mickey mouse "Gang" at some point, weren't you?

6. Simon

Simon Guest

paha..... don't mind him. He logs in like once a week to see what he has missed.

7. resqops

resqops New Member

I thought the season finally was pretty good with cutting all of the open eneded plots that have been going way to long. I was very surprised to see them bring Sonny B on though. I have to think this is a stupid move on thier part to show any special treatment towards one peticular club. Also shows that 81 has probably been paid "consultants" during all of the seasons. Should be interesting to see if any more instances of people being harassed for wearing SOA gear happen.

8. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

I thought the finale was ok. There were definitely a lot of loose ends sorted out. I'm thinking that the Russians are their next "plot."

Maybe I'm not in the know, but why would the HA care about a tv show?

I liked the Belfast angle, but it was too commercial. Interesting that they finally named the IRA they're dealing with as the rIRA. Clearly they would have an older set in charge of quite a bit, but the reality is that a new generation is involved and I was surprised they allowed those lines to be blurred so blatantly. Rather insulting to the pIRA.

I liked the twist on how they got his son back.

Either way - it's all DVR'd and waiting for the mister to watch!

9. HuskyH-2

Great season this year, last episode was great

10. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

'Happy' is a patched HA member. There was an article about him being caught with an amount od weed (pound or more, could be wrong on quantity).

11. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

Bye Bye Clay

12. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

+100 to that...

13. HuskyH-2

god dammit

14. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Eh, after watching the previews and considering what they did this season with Juice hanging, I not convinced he's dead yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

comedy :shades_smile:

their not bad cons inside prison ( at least for staff ) and some are down right charming.

just wouldn't trust any as far as i could throw them.

but that's just common sense, eh ?

you guys seem to like the show. may have to check out a episode.

16. HuskyH-2

Satisfying finale to arguably the best SOA season to date.