Sons of Anarchy | Page 2 | MassCops

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HuskyH-2, Sep 8, 2010.

1. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

I saw a guy at the hess in needham near 128 wearing a sons of anarchy sweatshirt, rideing a bmw motorcycle. I don't get it, i like the show. It's not the shield but i see a little of it in their and it makes for decent entertainment compared to all the lil bangers at work.

Belfast has a sons charter there, but from what i get SAMCRO is the parent charter and originals. i don't wanna get too into it for those who don't watch and may want to.

2. Simon

Simon Guest

I know I'm behind the curve ball with my DVR but........... HOLY FUCK. Am I the only one who paused and rewound and paused and rewound the beginning scene of last weeks episode. What an ASS. YUMMY.

3. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

Anyone catch the Sarah Palin joke at the clinic?

4. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

No explain?

5. Simon

Simon Guest

DUH..............

20 bucks and your manhood back says he doesn't. Ope's broad is growing on me. Her friend that Jax banged last week is TEN TIMES hotter but....... Ope's broad's eyes looked amazing last night.

[​IMG]

6. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

In case you miss next weeks episode, heres what happens: Some rival gang member fucks over the Sons, they find him and put a gun to his head. Then they let him go for some unexplained reason. He returns in a future episode to fuck them over again/kill some one close to them. This show is a cartoon.

7. bok

bok MassCops Member

Jumped The Shark for me a couple of episodes ago...too bad, I liked the show

8. HuskyH-2

Seems like its going to go back to Jax trying to get the Sons to be legitimate soon.

9. Simon

Simon Guest

Anybody have last weeks episode DVR'd and like beer and pizza and strange house guests? My DVR shit the bed and the MORON at Comcrap guided me through blowing the box up while trying to refresh it. At least I had regular TV before she phucked me. That's what I get for trying to multi-task and start watching SOA during half time......... At least I didn't miss the second half of the Pats rolling over and playing dead.

10. Hush

Just watch an old episode of the A-Team, and imagine them on motorcycles in Ireland. And as above, some rival gang member fucks over the Sons, they find him and put a gun to his head. Then they let him go for some unexplained reason. He returns in a future episode to fuck them over again/kill some one close to them.
    You didn't miss much. They literally got locked in a barn and drove a truck through the doors. Only thing missing was the A-Team theme, and this time the white guy has the mohawk.

11. Simon

Simon Guest

Just for you........... Damn, I'm bored.

[​IMG]

12. Hush

A million thanks, that is perfect!!!!! Its not far from the truth.

13. 78thrifleman

I gave up the booze, but I like pizza and coffee and I can get the episode on demand... Oh yeah, I'm also home EVERY day ALL day.

14. Simon

Simon Guest

Oh. It's On Demand right after it airs? Silly me. Anybody wanna come HERE for pizza and beer then? That includes YOU 78th. If you can get your caretaker to bring you and your walker over.

15. Simon

Simon Guest

I meant to ask last night but my senses were preoccupied........... Normally they show up when the GET OFF work though. ;)
    NOBODY appreciates VS friends and family coupons more than DANCERS !!!!!

16. HuskyH-2

Pay the man!!!

17. Hush

I was thinking the same thing, but they got interrupted before Jax could seal the deal.

18. HuskyH-2

Another good episode in my opinion.

19. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

only two more episodes left.....

20. Simon

Simon Guest

Thanks for spoiling it phucktards !!!!! :stomp:

21. Hush

In case you missed the episode.....ONCE AGAIN, the gang has Jimmy at gunpoint this time. Then he just kind of runs away and they do absolutely nothing to stop him. And Clay has been watching too many Godfather reruns. The dumb guy from the Shield is reluctantly bonding with Trig (who would have guessed) and the same 2 comic relief bumbling prospects make an appearance with their glasses and the shrugging. Wtf is the point of having two computer programers who look like they have never even ridden a moped getting patched in to this supposedly bad-ass motorcycle gang.

22. HuskyH-2

I think your an episode behind?

23. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

I got to admit, all this Irish stuff has me worried that SOA has jumped the shark.

24. 78thrifleman

Absolutely awful season finale.

25. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

saw this for the first time visiting family out west ( don't watch much TV )

did the gang leader get his kid back ?