Sons of Anarchy | MassCops

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HuskyH-2, Sep 8, 2010.

1. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

[​IMG]

Just a reminder from your neighborhood TV Junkie that SAMCRO comes back tonight at 10pm. I know this is a conflicting time with Teen Mom but fear not, unwed and dysfunctional teenage mothers will be around forever... so don't miss it or DVR it.

2. Simon

Simon Guest

I'll be looking forward to watching it tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

3. DNorth

DNorth MassCops Member

For those of us who haven't been near at TV set in the past 15 years...is that a show? Judging by the way the "colors" are arranged, I thought it was a new outlaw biker club springing up. I have seen it on a couple of jackets around the east coast.

I thought the HAs would not allow anyone to wear "rocker style" colors without their approval?

4. HuskyH-2

haha ya its a show about a biker club.

---------- Post added at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Last 5min of the episode were "mint"

5. Simon

Simon Guest

HOEE LEEEEEEEEE SHIT. Husky, I appreciate you not spoiling it for me so I'll keep this thread in the same order in which you left it for the masses. All I can say is WOW. On a side note, I stand behind my long-running belief that Katey Segal is PERFECT for her role in the show. Can't wait till next week.

6. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

All I can say is WOW! That was a season opener? If that's how the season is going to run, I can wait to see the rest of it.

7. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Watched a couple of them last season and watched the one last night. I'm sold on it now.

8. HuskyH-2

Hahaha was a great opener right! And she def is a great actor/character. Every time I see her now I think of her as Gemma. Definitly going to be a great season.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

I you can go back and watch them all its really good story. Worth the time in my opinion.

9. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I bailed after 30 minutes. I watched both previous seasons, and it had promise but just seems too cartoony for me. Ill watch the season opener again, but it just leaves me dissapointed. FX could have taken it in a darker direction, even if you want to keep these guys as anti-heroes. Im waiting for these guys to start solving mysteries in their spare time. The shootouts are more like the A-Team, than Laughlin. These are supposed to be BAD guys.

10. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

Watched last night so far it started with a good episode:stomp:

11. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

I thought the season opener was a yawn fest

12. Simon

Simon Guest

This is your bi-monthly post and that's all you got?

13. Mozzarella

Mozzarella MassCops Member

Figures the one night I have off and Mrs. Mozz decides to put out, guess I'll have to catch the show another time.

14. HuskyH-2

Shows an hour long Mozz, after you do your thing you shoulda still been able to catch the last 58mins. badabing!!!

15. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

I cannot believe that there is a thread about SOA and the missus hasn't posted!! She introduced me to the show last year, bloody good stuff it is too. Saw the first episode of the new series but now that I'm back in Belfast I won't get to see it!!!! :stomp:

16. Simon

Simon Guest

This will hold you over until Oct 7 bro.

Hulu - Sons of Anarchy: Sons of Anarchy This Season

"We are able to post Season 3 episodes of Sons of Anarchy 30 days after air, starting October 7."

17. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Lmao!

Sent from my FroyoEris using Tapatalk

18. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

Thanks Sniper. Alas, it's only available in the States. Thanks for the thought.

19. HuskyH-2

LOL Poor "Tig"

20. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

I am floored by how painful the Belfast angle is.

Except for dumping the body on the lower Shankill comment (that was pretty funny), it just doesn't work.

The IRA they're referring to doesn't exist. I won't even discuss the accents other than to say it's the equivalent of bad actors trying to do a Boston one.

No wonder the mister can't see it there. :unsure:

I really hope they resolve things and bring it back around. Big fan of the show. Netflix has the first two seasons if anyone does that.

21. HuskyH-2

Did any of you know that there are tie ins between Sons of Anarchy and the Shield. I guess they operate in the same "universe"

22. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Unwatchable, I cant think of a storyline Ive ever cared less about in any show, then whether or not Jax ever finds his kid.
    Guess its re-runs of the Wire until something better comes along.

23. HuskyH-2

Good EP!!!

24. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Yeah the one-niners are in it. Kurt sutter the guy that plays big otto is the creator or one of them, also played margos in the shield and was one of the producers. I have season 1 on dvd and i catch the 3rd on on-demand.

25. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

OK guys, I'm very, very book smart, but I lack common sense (or it may just be the fact that I CANNOT understand what the Irish are saying)... BUT, as far as I can gather, all of the Irish are against SAMCRO. Am I right or wrong? And WTF is with the priest and the SAMCRO guy that's pretending to support Jax?

I admit, I haven't been watching very closely, but those accents are throwing me way off.

And PS... have you seen the new SAMCRO sweatshirts? What a F'n stupid idea. I look around those asshole MC sites all the time and last I saw, they threatened evereyone not to wear anything with rockers. F thier "clubs"

and hey, they shit on cops all the time (obviously) they talk about the "Road Pigs" who "think they are bikers"