Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
On the somerville note, does any one know how to get to thier station? I have gone down the last couple tuesdays to apply as a Aux. and keep ending up in Chelsea or Everett. #-o :-k

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Ok now I am confused, how does the MBTA relate to getting on the department as an Aux. Officer. :-k

Is it a plant,animal or mineral?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Ok now I am confused, how does the MBTA relate to getting on the department as an Aux. Officer. :-k

Is it a plant,animal or mineral?
I am just as confused, what does getting on as an Aux Officer have to do with a model police car??? Anyway I misunderstood your post, I thought you needed transportation. Make sure you tell the truth when they ask you how familiar you are with their city.... :roll:

·
Registered
66 Posts
On the somerville note, does any one know how to get to thier station? I have gone down the last couple tuesdays to apply as a Aux. and keep ending up in Chelsea or Everett. #-o :-k
Somerville Police Department
220 Washington St
Somerville, Massachusetts 02143-3117
(617)625-1600

http://www.ci.somerville.ma.us/departments/police/?mypage=26&myName=Police+Department

MapQuest Directions
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?bCTsettings=1
It's a Pain.

Take route 28 off of I-93. Head west.
Folllow the road straight - you'll come to the McGrath Highway (road will T - go left)
Follow down to Washington Street (you'll see Target/AJ Wright on your right) - turn right
Go down 3-4 blocks - you'll see the rear end of Somerville PD
Go around the block - park in front.

It's an ugly looking brick building - but hard to miss.

Hope this helps --
Bryan

G

·
I grew up in Somerville and this is the best design, yet. Cudos to SPD. It sends out a better message to the public: "Make a hole, here comes an a!* whooping",
Great work on the model.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
How much to make one with a 201 on it? That's the Aux Car. And i'd love to have one for my desk.

Thanks!!

Scott :pc:

dmackack @ Sat 25 Sep said:
I messed up on this one lol its a good thing I only did it on my test car lol.It is supposed to slant the opposite way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.