Somebody give me a chance in New Hampshire | Page 2 | MassCops

Somebody give me a chance in New Hampshire

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by deaton19, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deaton19

deaton19 Guest

Good one!:DP:

2. Michele

Michele MassCops Member

Here we go, I have the popcorn...

3. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

[​IMG]

meowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwwwww Fsstttttttttttt Fsstttttttttttttt!

4. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

A Captain on my job was giving afinal interview to a candidate about eight years ago. He asked her, "Are you sure you are ready for this? On this job, some people will try to hurt you, they will spit on you, they will malke your life a living hell."

She replied, "Yes, I am ready for whatever the public will do"

The Captainsaid, "Bullshit, Iam talking about the people you will be working forand with."

The meaning of this is simple, either grow a thick layer of skin,or don'tbother to enter this fraternity.

No one here said anything mean to you deaton, and you got offended. I can only imagine if someone was actually trying strike a nerve. Grow another layer of skin. That is my advise for dealing with what is to come once you actually do get hired.
    BTW, if it's that easy to get you going, your interviewers will see that. You need to be able to take shit from the public, and if you can't take it from another cop.... Well you get my meaning.

5. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Send me a private message with your info and who you are applying with, I'll be sure to give you a good reference. Departments are looking for your types............

6. NewEngland2007

NewEngland2007 Active Member

We need a Best of section, this thread took quite the turn!

7. NoSoupForYou

NoSoupForYou Adios, muchacho!

It takes a special kind of stupid to come onto a cop board, ask cops for referances, then start insulting cops.

You know what they say, "you can't fix stupid" and then my addition "but you sure can laugh at it!"

8. SgtAndySipowicz

I was truly trying to help out this clown too, with my post on CA Academies and putting yourself through an academy etc. He appears to be that CJ student we all come across that thinks he is already part of what we do because he takes a few classes. A friendly reminder to this clown, the streets make a Cop a Cop, not a college professor.....

9. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

Sorry people. But somebody who comes on the internet looking for a reference for a police job just doesn't cut it.

It's like the time I fell in love over the internet and when I met the dream of my life, she had a beard in the wrong place.

10. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Right there kid. THAT is your problem. NONE of us got this job handed to us so don't come on here like a crying little girl thinking YOU'RE the only one.
    I was going to make a few helpful suggestions until I saw that but now I only have one:
    Go fuck yourself!:fu2:

Hey Harry, Let's fire up the ban bus for our new friend Dave!

11. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Our roll call is the toughest room you'll ever walk into....nothing is off-limits; if a cop got tossed out of the house by his wife, had to go to alcohol treatment, or seriously fucked-up on the job, they're going to hear about it, with raucous laughter sure to follow. Simon Cowell would flee in tears after about 2 minutes in our roll call room.

12. DNorth

DNorth MassCops Member

I stopped reading this thread a few days ago, as I knew where it was headed. But this is a surefire CLASSIC and I now watch with baited breath...

I wonder if the OP has ever had a psych exam for employment purposes? I am not saying he is a nutjob, but I am curious how a psychologist might interpret some of his insinuations...

13. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Exactly Delta, the PD is merely a screwed up extension of your family, NOT a fuzzy little support group. Anyone who gets heated up in here from taking a few easy jabs on the other end of a computer is clearly a little loose but looking for baseless references shows he doesn't have a clue about the job and set up red flags. This is the type of guy who will end up as a useless cop hating dispatcher at best.

14. Irish Wampanoag

Irish Wampanoag Subscribing Member

Deaton I'm just busting balls.

I'm 40 years old and I am still a campus police officer, not to degrade the job but I thought by now I would be on a local police department. I have been called a few times and was pass over by veterans (I'm not going to get into a debate about veterans) who's professions were carpenters and electricians before being hired. I have been a campus police officer for 15 years for the great Commonwealth. I would have liked to think that working for the Commonwealth would have given some boosted in being hired but apparently thats not the case in this great state of ours. I know as much and in some cases more than half the police officers out there. I have a bachelors degree and my department sees more action then some communities in the commonwealth but apparently the powers to be have determine that merit, education and experience are not enough to be a preferred candidate for a police officer's position.

What I am trying to say here deaton is there is no real good advise to give one that will guarantee you a police officers job. You can do all the right things and not get hired and not do the right things and by chase get hired. One thing I can give is just dont give up your pursuit. NH is a much better state to land a cops job than Ass, so feel fortunate... Good Luck!!!

15. deaton19

deaton19 Guest

Well, after that brutal assualt by numerous officers, all I have to say is "Can't we all just get along?"

16. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

NOOB sometimes it is best to just STFU

17. SgtAndySipowicz

Can't you simply STFU jackass?

18. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

This thread has run it's course, closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.