1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang

well good news. and bad news.

Good news first ! ! !
My Wife is pregnant and is having twins in June. :)

Bad news
had to trade in the 1996 Dodge Stratus for a new "Loser Cruiser"

So
Look here for a pic of the traded in Stratus.. (destined for a junk yard I am sure, or a whole seller)

http://public.fotki.com/gmack24/gregs_stuff/front_left.html

and say hello to our all new
2005 Chrysler town and country
http://www.autowire.net/originalpics/2005t&c.jpg

It is the LWB (Long Wheel Base) with the Stow and Go Seating (Very cool)
It is sitting in the driveway and I will take real pictures this weekend.

So post thoughts comments here.
and
Whoopee Twins on the way ! Me and my wife are very happy ! ! !
Greg

·
Registered
119 Posts
No matter what you will never look cool in a mini-van, sorry man. I feel for ya, had to get one six months ago for my two kids.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Congrats man. :wink: Kinda of odd how 9 months can change the meaning of "Whos your daddy". :p :p :oops:

·
Registered
968 Posts
I turned in my 35th anniversary mustang cobra for a ford escape when I found out the wife was pregnant. Now I have two children and I still think I could have fit them in the backseat....guess I will never know.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congratulations! Good luck with the Minivan too haha. I hope I'll never have to get one, that's what SUV's are for....no offense :)

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
well congrats i am a father of twin girls and let me tell u it is not pro-rated per child. u can't have one baby and say its the base line, have 2 and say it is twice as hard, triplets and its 3 times as hard etc etc etc. its alot of work, but its so rewarding also. are they identical or fraternal?
her is my little girls, charlese(on the left) and hayley(on the right). i miss them so damn much. :cry: i got the wife a '04 accord i have an '02 explorer it works out good. get an SUV if u must get a minivan then check out the toyota sienna.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
i was hoping for a boy, being the only male in my family. now we gotta have another kid, my luck i'll have 3 more sets of twin girls b4 i have a boy. ofcourse i wouldn't trade my little ones for anything!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.