So Whats Next For The TSA? | MassCops

So Whats Next For The TSA?

Discussion in 'Federal Agencies' started by topcop14, Jan 21, 2013.

1. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Since when are TSA Agents armed?

Next step....Obama's National Civilian Security Force (a.k.a. cannon fodder when they try to seize private firearms).

3. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

I thought the uniforms were Brownshirts...

pahapoika likes this.
  4. GMass

GMass Guest

VIPER teams are nothing new. I have an Air Marshal friend who's assigned to one.

5. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

VIPER? Really? Do they serve Cobra Commander?

6. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

Gotta keep the rails safe-how else are they going to get us to the FEMA camps?
    fema.jpg

7. adroitcuffs

adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

The sheep have no idea. :rolleyes:
    On a side note, I sure would like TSA to stop stealing my TSA luggage locks. Maybe they're melting 'em down somewhere... pfffttt.

frank likes this.
  8. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

I already e-mailed my legislators.

pahapoika, USMCMP5811 and Hank Moody like this.
  9. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

I use zip ties. It's a lot cheaper. :)

adroitcuffs likes this.
  10. adroitcuffs

adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

I may have to start doing that instead. Doesn't matter that all the locks they've destroyed/stolen were TSA locks that they can open with a key. And of course, they tell me they "are not responsible for damaged or missing locks and encourage travelers to leave their bags unlocked." Mmm hmmm.....

pahapoika likes this.
  11. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

The TSA is Useless as tits on a bull
    [​IMG]

12. RZero

RZero That tickles

Apparently you've never been to a Bull Lacy-Bra Party.

13. samadam78

samadam78 MassCops Member

i could be 100% wrong but i think the armed guys were amtrak police and the unarmed were the "tsa inspectors"

14. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Say what you want about the TSA, I'd rather have well screened and trained (which may need more) people than contract guards from "ON THE CHEAP SECURITY" at the airport. When airports can go back to hiring whichever company comes in as the second to lowest bidder (because the lowest means THE LOWEST) I think we're all up shit's creek without a paddle.

No matter how bad some TSA people are, I've seen the vast difference between bad IN-HOUSE and bad OUT-HOUSE (pun intended) security guards. You'll find good and even GREAT at every level, but your odds are almost always better with in-house.

15. jdaniel1127

jdaniel1127 MassCops Member

It's actually VIPR (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Resonse) not VIPER. And TSA Inspectors are not armed. Those armed guys you saw with the body armor are Federal Air Marshals who are on special details to do VIPRs with TSA Inspectors, TSA Officers, and local law enforcement. This has been going on for years.

16. GreenMachine

GreenMachine Infidel

Now we can all bring knives on a plane. Guess we don't need the TSA anymore. (Aka takes scissors away)

Code 3 likes this.