Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
VOR said:
As long as we're reposting, let me repost this really cool picture that was taken in a public place during a show that was for the benefit of the Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children, during the month of August, when it's really hot and spectators wear shorts.

IMAGE FROM ABOVE POST (saving VOR's bandwidth)

Editorial on:
Now tell me, what kind of jack-ass would find this offensive, outrageous, or disgusting? These young women have every right to stand in front of a well-detailed award winning automobile at a charity fundraiser. I guess some people have to deal with looking at the pictures, while others get to look at the real thing.
This is the greatest picture ever! =P~ I wish I had girls like this next to my cruiser!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Editorial on:
Now tell me, what kind of jack-ass would find this offensive, outrageous, or disgusting? These young women have every right to stand in front of a well-detailed award winning automobile at a charity fundraiser. I guess some people have to deal with looking at the pictures, while others get to look at the real thing.
Probably the same one that thinks getting booted from a message board denies them freedom of speech.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,661 Posts
Gil said:
Editorial on:
Probably the same one that thinks getting booted from a message board denies them freedom of speech.
Hmmm,

Oh you must mean old H & H right? I remember those kids. Hey 40th MPOC, don't you love sharing #207 with Miss Congeniality?
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.