Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

So I'm renewing my Class A LTC....

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Code 3 
#1 ·
....and on page 3 where it asks 'Reason(s) for the issuance of a card or license:' I answered:

(1) To participate in a well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
(2) To deter tyrannical government

Think it'll get approved?

G
#7 ·
Did you use your two-item reason?

I have used "All Lawful Purposes" for initial and renewal, first as a civie then as sworn. The licensing authority never batted an eye; we talked guns the entire time.

Posted while GL 90 § 13B

#6 ·
I wonder how many people know what that is though.... As well as say... I don't know, Q-5?
That's so unsat it makes me suicidal

Reactions: Expendable-1
#14 ·
oily variety bohunk.....do I dare google that. Ok so I googled it and it came up with Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles.Iam not sure which is worse, me remembering his name or you comparing Cowboy to him, hes more like Booger from ROTN, and no Cowboy im not getting into a gi so you can kick my arse:)

#15 ·
oily variety bohunk.....do I dare google that. Ok so I googled it and it came up with Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles.
Close, the oily variety bohunk was the guy Molly Ringwald's sister was going to marry.

#20 ·
My last couple interviews, I just kicked back, but my boots up, and lit up a Camel.
"Why don't we skip all the formalities, and just hand me my rejection letter"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.