Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLYOKE, MA (WSHM) -
Six people have been arrested after a bank robbery pursuit led Holyoke police into a nearby reported drug selling operation.
Police told us Monday afternoon James Cunha allegedly burst into First Niagara Bank at 378 High St. just after 1 p.m. threatening he had a bomb. He fled the scene with $2,000 into a nearby apartment building on Elm Street.
But a Holyoke officer working a road detail nearby saw the suspect and gave chase. Police arrested Cunha after they found him hiding in a dumpster outside 177 Elm St.
When officers followed Cunha into the building they came across five men, allegedly with a quantity of drugs. That's when they barricaded themselves in an apartment. State police were called in to get the men out. Inside police discovered large amounts of heroin and cocaine.
Cunha now faces charges of armed robbery and breaking and entering. The other five suspects face a slew of drug charges and played no role in the robbery. They are:
Beltran, Jose 27
Holyoke
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
Possession Class A (112 bags Heroin)
Possession Class A Intent to Distribute
Drug Violation Near a School
Possession Class B (5 bags Cocaine)
Possession Class B Intent to Distribute
Intimidation of a Witness

Torres, Luis Daniel 18
Holyoke
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
B&E Daytime I/C Felony

Martinez-Ten, Emannuel 22
Holyoke
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
B&E Daytime I/C Felony

Rodriguez, Vincente 20
Puerto Rico
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
B&E Daytime I/C Felony

Maldonado, Jose 18
Holyoke
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
B&E Daytime I/C Felony
http://www.cbs3springfield.com/story/20307463/four-suspects-arrested-after-holyoke-bank-robbery

Win!
Cunha will have a lovely time with his five new friends in the HOC.;)

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jose Maldonado and Lius Torres are like Jesus Rivera...simply ageless. I locked a few of those up and they're still the same age.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.