Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a guilt-prone person who's a bit clueless about traffic stops because (self-shoulder-pat) I have only had one--that was for expired inspection sticker and I was so unsure what to do that I actually pulled into the nearest parking lot to avoid blocking the right lane of route 9 (officer not totally pleased).

Other day I was on the mass pike feeling guilt-prone about my speed (especially when I saw the trooper...). Trooper was on the grass. Needless to say I slowed down like everyone does. I looked in my rear view and he at least 200 yards back, but I saw him put his blue flashers on. I think he pulled out into traffic at some point, but I couldn't really see.

I worried he was trying to signal me to pull over. So here's my question--if he was signalling ME out, wouldn't he pull up behind me? I looked back and did not see him approach me, so I assumed the flashers went on for some other purpose.

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts
He/she would pull up behind you and put the lights on and/or the spotlight.

Usually the lights will go on, if you fail to stop, then the siren and/or airhorn, if you still dont stop, you'll probably hear a pissed off officer over the PA system and if you still dont stop -- well kiss your tires goodbye, be reading to exit vehicle via window, and you wont have to worry about being pulled over for a while.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, thanks. I figured it would have to be idiot proof or idiots would never pull over:) And BTW, I'm the person who's been calling you compulsively to confess to crimes I didn't commit LOL...Please be pulling me over so I can just confess...the guilt is killling me...gotta get this off my chest once and for all...I exceeded the speed limit...I'll pull over if you want me to, I'm just so glad you allowed me this chance to pay for what I've done:)

G

·
Okay, thanks. I figured it would have to be idiot proof or idiots would never pull over:) And BTW, I'm the person who's been calling you compulsively to confess to crimes I didn't commit LOL...Please be pulling me over so I can just confess...the guilt is killling me...gotta get this off my chest once and for all...I exceeded the speed limit...I'll pull over if you want me to, I'm just so glad you allowed me this chance to pay for what I've done:)
Thanks for giving me my daily dose of weird.

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
In relation to your question about jurisdiction...A State Trooper is a State Trooper.
In Massachusetts he has jurisdiction throughout the Commonwealth.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe hes just
At any rate, "he" is really a "she"-ep...

So now...perhaps this wolf business is really about my "gender"--or is it all about the "beamer" I drive which you are all so terribly envious of :) :) :)

Thanks for letting me enjoy this forum...I have learned so much from the other drivers here...

I would still like some advice, though, on when to pull over in case I one day decide I would like to smoke weed behind the school? Assume mine will be the only car in the empty parking lot, I will be the only one in it, it will be reeking, and I will be behind the wheel. Now would it be best under those circumstances to wait until my tires were shot out or should I pull over right when I hear the bull horn (but not before)? Or is it better to ask these questions in a private meeting with my connection at the RMV?

My original question was not a joke, though--I am a bit clueless about traffic stops. I got to fearing maybe there was some trooper body language like that dance that bees do to tell the other bees which car should pull off the road...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Im not sure if your joking or serious ..a new beamer, I really hope that was a joke...seriously anyone here could buy a beamer.......and obviously it has nothing to do with gender, I thought you were a douchbag when I assumed you had a dick...

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im not sure if your joking or serious ..a new beamer, I really hope that was a joke...seriously anyone here could buy a beamer.......and obviously it has nothing to do with gender, I thought you were a douchbag when I assumed you had a dick...
Definitely joking!!! Sorry, I thought it would be clearer I was being sarcastic. It was a reference to this...http://www.masscops.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310409&postcount=40

:) Sheep

You are either Grasshopper
That would be neither. 100% meant to poke fun at other threads I read here except for the original question (which I meant to be partly poking fun at myself).

G

·
I think this tool is Asshopper or Massholeguy. The language is all circular, the logic is f#cked up, and the posts are unbearably annoying. What kind of a new poster tries poking fun at an ancient post? Obviously this person's been on here in the past.

Maybe Asshopper or Massholeguy have been taking breaks at the little Internet Cafe on Winter Street in Boston so that they can get on here with an ISP that hasn't been banned yet.

This just seems like a really strange thread from someone who's wanting to yank chains.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts