Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a huge sign that says "Troopers are your best protection" and then has 1.3% in each corner. Can anyone shed light on this? It is in Shrewsbury about 1/3 mile past Trippi's. :?:

· Registered
125 Posts
srf13 said:
There is a huge sign that says "Troopers are your best protection" and then has 1.3% in each corner. Can anyone shed light on this? It is in Shrewsbury about 1/3 mile past Trippi's. :?:
It could be something the union did, I don't know how their contract negotiations are going but last I heard the state wasn't being very cooperative.

Thats funny.

· Registered
3,111 Posts
I saw this Bill Board also on Route 9 East yesterday. It is right before the old Spags Warehouse Complex. I orginally thought that the 1.3% had something to do with BAC, I quickly ruled that one out. I think it has something to do with a pay raise.

· Subscribing Member
2,273 Posts
Maybe their dear friend Mitt Romney can help them out on their contract!! Oh ya their union supported him and now he has :hump: them over! With a friend like Romney who needs enemies!!!

G

·
My understanding is that the billboard message somehow refers to the pay raise issue, was rented for only one month, and will be coming down shortly. There is some controversy surrounding the authority for its production. But, given that it's been up for a month, it's about to be a moot point.

· Needs more complaints
4,296 Posts
Irish Wampanoag said:
Maybe their dear friend Mitt Romney can help them out on their contract!! Oh ya their union supported him and now he has :hump: them over! With a friend like Romney who needs enemies!!!
He will come in for the big save...just prior to his announcement to run for president, the contract will be in...just you watch. Too bad right now Secretary Flynn is pulling his strings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.