Sig P320 w/light, pancake holster | MassCops

Sig P320 w/light, pancake holster

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by unnamedsource, Feb 6, 2020.

1. unnamedsource

unnamedsource MassCops Member

Next qual we are getting lights on our new 9mm p320’s. I’ve been looking on the inter webs for a leather pancake holster with retention strap but nothing is standing out.

Generic photo of what I’m after:

[​IMG]

Any suggestions? TIA.

And no I’m not sure the model of light if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Desantis Tac-Lite holster. Guessing your dept uses a TLR-1hl, that or the surefire x300 but streamlight is more common. They make the exact fit, guessing policy requires one level of retention? Here you go:
    THE TAC-LITE

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

3. unnamedsource

You’re the man thanks

Hush likes this.
  4. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Does it have to be leather? raven concealment systems systems make alot of custom stuff but mostly in kydex.

Hush likes this.
  5. unnamedsource

Yes, I’m stuck in my ways. I’ll check it out though the DeSantis is back ordered. Also, P320 Carry. Not sure how much if any difference it makes between that and full size.

6. MPD703

MPD703 Subscribing Member

I like the GALCO Halo. I have it for the Sig 229 and Glock 19, we are going through a transition. I don't know if they make it for the 320. You can also check out the Aker Nightguard. I haven't used it but have used other Aker holsters and I liked them.

unnamedsource likes this.
  7. unnamedsource

Recommended by a coworker who is already running a light, I ordered a Red River Tactical Type I, mainly because they have a pancake variation. I can update after I start using it if anyone cares...

[​IMG]

8. MPD703

Here is another option: You can try Noriega Holsters (www.noriegaholsters.com) They do custom work. I used them to make a custom case for a flashlight. Quality was top notch and customer service was excellent.

9. MPD703

The HALO fits the bill, leather OWB with thumb snap. The Noriega Holsters are 100 % custom so you can get what you want. Like I said I only used them to have a flashlight holder made but the quality and customer service is top notch and I got exactly what I wanted.