Sig 229 40 Cal police version for sale | MassCops

Sig 229 40 Cal police version for sale

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by ecpd402, Mar 21, 2017.

1. ecpd402

ecpd402 Subscribing Member

Selling my Sig 229 40 cal handgun on fired once. comes with two magazines holster and trigger lock.
    located on Woburn mass
    Asking 600
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to items

2. MD4996

MD4996 MassCops Member

Hello, I am starting as an intermittent and I believe that you have the gun I need. I will double check with my dept and let you know.

3. ecpd402

reposting this sig 229 40 cal for sale for 500 includes two magazines dropped price 100 dollars never fired mint condition Woburn area
    I will comply with all federal and state laws must have a valid MA LTC for transaction

4. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Is it DAO, DAK, or DA/SA? Night sights?

I'm not personally interested but that would be good info to have.

5. ecpd402

sold this morn