Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started dating my woman 2 months ago and tonight she said she would meet me at her place at 8pm and I have a key to her place so I set up her dsl and stuff and she shows up at 10:30 high as a kite and she knows I dont tolerate people that take illegal drugs and she said she would never do it again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
She won't take drugs any more, the alcoholic won't drink any more and the guy who beats his wife won't hit her any more. Move on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
When did this turn into Love-Line?

Posted Sun Nov 21, 01:29:

I think if you feel the need to post this question online, for the world to see, then your girlfriend is the least of your troubles.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I went through that a while ago I was dating a teacher and after a while I found out getting stoned was one of her hobbies so I ended it as we are too different. Too many bad situations revolving around illegal drugs that do not help cop's careers. Make sure it was illegal rugs she was high on and she didn't get a perscription with strange sde effects :lol: So you have to ask yourself which is more important your oath to uphold the law or the girl that likes to party?

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
darkknight750il @ 21 Nov 2004 01:42 said:
illegal rugs
:L:

Rugs as in carpets or toupees?

And for the record, I don't believe the poster is a police officer. Either way, why would you want to surround yourself with people of questionable character? Just keep as much distance as possible from people like that and you'll be a-ok.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
CampusOfficer,
I agree with your method of action. Take one for the team dmack, give her a good shtuppin' and send her on her way. You may be able to make it into a "booty call" situation too.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Yeah, that's all he needs is to be over her place for a booty call when her dealer or worse kicks her door in some night or God forbid she ODs.

There are plenty of drug-free booty calls out there!

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
mkpnt @ Sun 21 Nov said:
When did this turn into Love-Line?

Posted Sun Nov 21, 01:29:

I think if you feel the need to post this question online, for the world to see, than your girlfriend is the least of your troubles.
:dito:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Dude didn't some chick like rip your heart out a few months back and take your computer and everything like that? No offense but you gotta pick a better calibre of female to be hanging around with. Stay away from the loud ones at the bars they'll always get you in trouble. I've also found out to stay away from the ones that talk about Zodiac Signs. My ex GF was about one bong hit away from having a swastika tattooed on her forehead and killing people the way she talked about zodiac signs. It's very hard nowadays to find a female that's compatible with you. Thank god I found one, we do what we want when we want with out the other getting jealous or asking what the other is doing all the time. It's much easier that way.

I would say if you really like the girl you are with give her an altimatum either quit the shit or screw. Just my :2c:

Scott :pc:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah...dump her ass. She'll never change...as much as it's such a guy thing to do...I agree might as well have sex with her before you let her go..She'll probably be pissed, but as a female, I don't know how you guys put up with us anyway!

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
Women have enough issues as it is.. you don't need one thats into drugs and booze too! My girl may be a little crazy, but thank god i don't have to worry about her drinking and doing drugs.

·
Subscribing Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe I should make her just a booty call lol.We got in a huge fight when she got home and she smelled like a marajuana factory lol.I told her not to casll me at all today so I can figure this out.she went over her friend the twinkle toed,froot loops house in the South End of boston where all the twinkle toed people hang out.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
She probably hangs out with some seriously earthy-crunchy people who sit around smokings bowls and rapping about Bush being a rapist and a murderer. Lose the pothead... you just get to a certain age where it gets old and it's time to grow up.

And seeing where she showed up a couple of hours late, I would wonder what she was really doing during that time. Potheads usually don't blow off dates just to sit around with some snowflakes and get baked.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.