Shot NH Officer in need of help to defeat free staters | Page 2 | MassCops

Shot NH Officer in need of help to defeat free staters

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by smajor, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

I demend a recount, must be a hanging chad or something.

Dan should have smoked her by a lot more.

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I got an e-mail from Girad and he said there was a bot used on Dan's also, they are going to try to sort out the votes. It was the FB votes that pushed Dan over the top.

frank and Johnny Law like this.
  3. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Oooh, we're on Free Keene!

Dan Stark likes this.
  4. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

It seems that getting shot and being employed by a gang of thugs is reason enough to win “Person of the Year” instead of a woman who has created an organization which donates holiday meals to needy families.
    One of these two people depends solely on stolen funds, harms peaceful people and was shot; the other person has honest employment that does not rely on stolen funds and helps people.
    http://freekeene.com/2013/01/07/voting-for-manchester-person-of-the-year-turns-ugly/

Looks like Darryl (with 2r's ;)) is off his antipsychotic meds.
    [​IMG]

Dan Stark and Johnny Law like this.
  5. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Hey Darryl. We know you're reading this. The only thing you are mad about is that your people got beat at their own game. They put the word out, as did we. We both believe in our respective causes and duties, but there is one big difference.

We wouldn't write articles crying about it in media. Stop crying. Right meow.

frank, Johnny Law and LGriffin like this.
  6. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

The extra R is for RETARDED. Hey Darryl, what's more beneficial for needy families? A crackpot casserole, or a brave man willing to stand between them and a bullet. You don't answer now, but I know you won't be calling Meals on Wheels when there is a scratching on your door at 3am.

LGriffin, frank and niteowl1970 like this.
  7. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

8. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Based on his bio, it's pretty clear that Darrrrrryl is another mental midget who has issues with authority, at the very least. He produced a video where his buddy runs for State Rep. wearing sunglasses on his head while discussing marijuana, people in cages and good people.
    Watch the video at the 12 minute mark if you want some "insight" on how these hoops would control crime using "anything that's a good idea:"
    http://nh-liberty.info/

[​IMG]

9. Johnny Law

The screenshot where I said I voted from my phone and two computers shown on a few fringe websites is precious! Dan, they didn't overlook your statement about voting for days either.

Like you cunts didn't do the same.......

10. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Hahah. Keep reading these threads and posting pics you clowns. Any one of you that wants to come on here and discuss it, man up. I don't bite.

11. kwflatbed

As usual Dan the liberals have NO BALLS.

Dan Stark likes this.
  12. Johnny Law

From what I've read, the dildo from copblock, Adam Mueller, aka Ademo Freeman, is the one who started all of this because he got clinked by Ofc. Doherty for marking up the PD in NH. He also got 2 months in jail for the same incident, so NO sour grapes there. Bet he had his asshole moved two feet north during those months too.

LECSniper and mtc like this.
  13. kwflatbed

corsair, mtc, Johnny Law and 6 others like this.