Shot NH Officer in need of help to defeat free staters | MassCops

Shot NH Officer in need of help to defeat free staters

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by smajor, Jan 6, 2013.

1. smajor

smajor New Member

As many of you remember Manchester Officer Dan Doherty was shot last March and nearly lost his life, in fact a doctor stated in trial 9 out of 10 times a person dies from the injuries he suffered. Currently there is a vote for person of the year in NH and several people were nominated. One of which a free stater who are Ron Paul supporters. The votes were going Dan's way until a free stater posted on a Ron Paul forum that a LEO was going to beat one of our own (free stater) without help. Now voters from all over the US are voting for this free stater. Spread the link and vote.

http://www.girardatlarge.com/pollquestion

Not sure how to use this site so if you could get this out there!!!

GARDA and USMCMP5811 like this.
  2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I am posting this for a new member: This is for the man of the year award in NH.

Manchester Police Officer Dan Doherty needs your support and vote !!!
    Harry

As many of you remember Manchester Officer Dan Doherty was shot last March and nearly lost his life, in fact a doctor stated in trial 9 out of 10 times a person dies from the injuries he suffered. Currently there is a vote for person of the year in NH and several people were nominated. One of which a free stater who are Ron Paul supporters. The votes were going Dan's way until a free stater posted on a Ron Paul forum that a LEO was going to beat one of our own (free stater) without help. Now voters from all over the US are voting for this free stater. Spread the link and vote.

Not sure how to use this site so if you could get this out there! Thanks
    smajor New Member

GARDA, USMCMP5811, frank and 5 others like this.
  3. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

I, as well as everyone I know; will vote the sh*t out of this!!! Go Dan!

USMCMP5811 and 263FPD like this.
  4. kwflatbed

Heads Up: This ends tomorrow at midnight !!

It's time to crown the Manchester area's 2012 Person of the Year. Think there's a better nominee out there? Feel free to list their name(s) in the comment section below. Want to vote for that "write in?" Just comment "me, too" under the person's name. This poll will expire at Midnight on Monday, January 7th with results announced the next day.

263FPD likes this.
  5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

= Douchebag

LGriffin, corsair and Code 3 like this.
  6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

It's apparent from the current voting that someone is using a vote cheater for Amanda Bouldin. I'm doing my best to help counter this!

7. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully the website see this scam for what it is.

8. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I just voted three times, once from my phone, my laptop and Mrs. Law's desktop.

USMCMP5811 and mtc like this.
  9. kwflatbed

The poll looks like it is rigged.

10. Johnny Law

I've been checking since I voted, Dan came up a few hundred votes. The free stater only came up another 20.

11. evidence

evidence MassCops Member

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM NHPA SERGEANT AT ARMS & MANCHESTER NH SERGEANT KEN CHAMBERLIN:

NHPA member Dan Doherty has been nominated for Manchester area Person of The Year. He is running against several people one being Amanda Bouldin. Amanda is a Free Stater. Yesterday when the Free Staters noticed Dan was ahead in the voting they posted on the Ron Paul website asking people to vote for Amanda so the cop would not win. Last night a MPD Officer was approached by Amanda Bouldin and asked him why should Officer Doherty get Person Of The Year “Just because he got shot”. She then asked the officer for his vote.

We can not allow a Free Stater to win this against a Police Officer who was SHOT in the line of duty and was almost killed. I am asking IMPLORING all of you if you have not voted to PLEASE vote, and if you have voted you can vote again. You can vote as many times as you want. Dan was leading last night now he is losing by a substantial margin. PLEASE put out an email to all your members at your agencies asking them to vote. Bellow is the like to vote on. It only takes about 5 seconds to vote.

VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (Monday)

Thank you for your assistance, Stay safe out there!!

12. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Poll has been taken down

13. kwflatbed

I just voted from all of my IP's and it worked.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  14. Johnny Law

Its still up and it will be up till midnight.
    Edit** The pauliacs website, where they are promoting their candidate, says the same thing. Along with a screenshot of our website, lol, and one of my posts. Funny how the voting website is still taking votes though.

15. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I voted early and often.

Johnny Law likes this.
  16. Johnny Law

I still am, he's within 400 of overtaking her now.

17. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Let's go Law. We can do this hahahahaha

Just disable cookies. Vote for days son!

Johnny Law likes this.
  18. Johnny Law

I guess they did take it down.

http://www.girardatlarge.com/members/oh-my-blog/1997-poll-has-been-removed

Manchester Area Person of the Year Poll
    Taken Down
    Published at 6:15 PM on Monday January 7, 2013​

We regret to announce that we have been forced to remove our Person of the Year Poll question. More than 22,000 votes have been cast since Sunday morning. We believe these are votes cast by automated systems designed to skew the poll and not actual people.
    While we appreciate the enthusiasm of our nominees supporters, we cannot allow those votes to be counted or to continue. We are evaluating our options to see whether or not it is possible or practical to review the votes cast and remove those cast from the offending addresses.​
    If you have not yet voted and wish to register your vote, please email Rich through the Contact Us page on this site.​
    Thank you for visiting our site. We apologize if you are new and have yet to vote. If you're here to vote again..... :-/​

If they registered over 900 votes for this Amanda chick in 3 minutes, my guess is someone has a program that did the voting for them. And I had to enter all my shit in manually!

USMCMP5811 and Dan Stark like this.
  19. kwflatbed

It's still up and Dan is 1% in the lead.

20. Johnny Law

They aren't going to count the results at all, why they didn't just kill the polling is beyond me. As of 1815, the link above is current.

21. kwflatbed

I e-mailed him and am waiting for a reply, as long as it is up keep voting it is not
    a lost cause yet, some of the new votes are coming from my FB post.

22. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

He's up but it's tight.
    Statistics:
    Christopher Duffley and the Duffley Family (www.duffley.com)
    Votes: 227
    0.8% ​
    Meteorologist Al Kaprielian
    Votes: 1024
    3.7% ​
    Manchester Police Officer Dan Doherty
    Votes: 12936
    47% ​
    Manchester School Superintendent Tom Brennan
    Votes: 27
    0.1% ​
    Shire Sharing Foundress Amanda Bouldin (www.shiresharing.org)
    Votes: 12858
    46.7% ​
    Josh Chamberlain, Chalupa Connoisseur and Buffet Expert
    Votes: 9
    0% ​
    Dr. Julianne Cooper, Co-Founder and President of Liberty Harbor Academy (www.LibertyHarborAcademy.org)
    Votes: 80
    0.3% ​
    Patti Driscoll, http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121204/NEWHAMPSHIRE1409/121209717/0/NEWHAMPSHIRE09
    Votes: 15
    0.1% ​
    David Tirell Wysocki, Executive Director of the Nackey S. Loeb School of Communication (www.loebschool.org/)
    Votes: 3
    0% ​
    Jamie Coughlin, Executive Director of the abi Innovation Hub (www.abihub.org)
    Votes: 319
    1.2% ​
    Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas
    Votes: 13
    0% ​
    Other (Please leave comment below.)
    Votes: 20
    0.1% ​

Number of Voters : 27531

23. kwflatbed

Votes: 13364
    46.7%​

Votes: 13479

47.2%

24. kwflatbed

25. visible25

visible25 Supporting Member

Just voted

Votes: 19728

Votes: 18663