Sheriff's deputy killed in motorcycle accident | Page 2 | MassCops

Sheriff's deputy killed in motorcycle accident

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by JamnJim18, Apr 10, 2012.

1. dano448

dano448 Supporting Member

Rest in peace Deputy Tvelia! Thoughts and prayers to your wife and three children.

2. 13B

13B I see you rollin', I'm hatin'

RIP Sir.

3. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

RIP Deputy ..

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

RIP Deputy Tvelia.

5. Hugh Jasoule

Hugh Jasoule MassCops Member

6. corsair

corsair Guest

RIP Deputy Tvelia

7. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

RIP Brother...very sad for all of us

8. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Rest in peace deputy

9. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

RIP Deputy, my thoughts and prayers are with the deputy's family.

10. firefighter39

firefighter39 Subscribing Member

I read this shit and wonder why any of us even bother. I feel more and more everyday that the public could give a shit if a PO/FF/EMT Soldier gives their life in the line of duty.

All I want to do now is go to work, do the absolute bare minimum to get by and wait about 5 more years til I get my 80%

Johnny Law, 13B and Delta784 like this.
  11. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

RIP

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

12. ArchAngel2

ArchAngel2 Grand Admin Commander

13. Inspector71

Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

RIP sir.

I couldn't believe some of the comments by fools on the herald opinions...SICK!

14. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

Rest in Peace brother....

15. Serapis

Serapis MassCops Member

I cannot believe the comments on the news websites. Actually sickening. RIP Deputy.

16. dave7336

dave7336 MassCops Member

Rest in Peace Deputy...God bless you, your family and the members of the Sheriff Dept.

17. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Service set for deputy sheriff killed in crash

By Erin Smith
    Sunday, April 15, 2012 -

Local law enforcement officers plan to honor fallen Deputy Sheriff Ryan Tvelia, a week after the 42-year-old Plainville father of three died in an Interstate 95 motorcycle crash in Sharon as he headed to serve as an honor guard at the funeral of another officer’s mother.
    Officers are expected to show up in force for a ritual “walk through” during Tuesday’s wake for Tvelia at Dyer-Lake Funeral Home in North Attleboro and also honor Tvelia in front of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception in North Attleboro after his funeral Mass on Wednesday.
    “Our support and heartfelt sympathy go out to his wife and children during this extremely difficult time,” said Norfolk County Sheriff Michael G. Bellotti in a message posted on the department’s website. “We want them to know that the sheriff’s office stands firmly with them, and we want them to know how much we loved, respected, and admired Ryan.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...rvice_set_for_deputy_sheriff_killed_in_crash/

18. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Deputy in crash mourned

[​IMG]
    Photo by Ted Fitzgerald
    SOLEMN STEPS: Law enforcement officials march in the funeral procession yesterday for Norfolk County Sheriff’s Deputy Ryan Tvelia, 42, who was killed in a motorcycle crash on Interstate 95 in Walpole.

Law enforcement officers from across the state gathered last night to pay their respects to veteran Norfolk County Sheriff’s Deputy Ryan Tvelia, 42, who was killed in a motorcycle crash on Interstate 95 in Walpole last week as he headed to serve as an honor guard at the funeral of another officer’s mother.
    Hundreds of officers, with their badges covered, marched past the Dyer-Lake Funeral Home in North Attleboro during his wake yesterday to honor Tvelia.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220418deputy_in_crash_mourned/