Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to find out if anyone knows the hiring process for the essex county sheriff department or the soffulk sheriff. also does anyone know if soffulk will be having another academy and is the department a good one to work at. i heard that essex is supposed to have an academy in january but if that doesnt work out :cry: i will apply soffulk for the second time :? . i recently graduated from college with my associoates degree in criminal justice :D and like every other million person in mass i just want to get on some were doing something related to law enforcement.

peace, love, and chicken grease.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
GMORBID - Not to come off as a spelling Nazi, but if you are truly interested in the department, you might want take a minute to learn the proper spelling of: Suffolk County
Suffolk County Sheriffs Homepage

I'm not a member of that department, but I would bet my weeks pay that should you misspell the name (of any) hiring department on a resume cover letter, application, etc, it could be grounds for automatic disqualification. :2c:
(This reply was offered benevolently, not judgmentally)
Good Luck!! KK :thumbup:

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
GMorbid,

If you go to the Department's Website, you will find all the information you need on how to apply to work with us. I have heard that there is an academy starting over the winter, but I only work there, and have no access to such information. Just idle rumors as far as I am concerned. You can find the department's website at www.eccf.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: to kozmo kramer

thanks for the spelling advise my friend was laughing after he read the thread you wrote. hes always saying i cant spell but your right spelling is important especially in policing thanks for the heads up. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.