Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Sex offender: I won’t ‘ever deserve’ parole

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  CCCSD 
#1 ·

Photo by Ted Fitzgerald
'I'M SORRY I CAUSED ALL THIS HURT,': Child rapist LaDale Strange testified yesterday at a Parole Board hearing in Natick.

A Bay State child rapist imprisoned for life for brutally attacking three Holyoke boys and raping two of them in 1988 admitted during his parole hearing yesterday that he wasn't fit to be sprung.
LaDale Strange - who was 17 years old when he committed the heinous crimes - told the Parole Board he didn't think there was anything he could "do or say" to "ever deserve" being granted parole.
"I just don't believe there's anything I could ever do," Strange said.

Full Story:
Sex offender: I won't 'ever deserve' parole - BostonHerald.com

See less See more
#3 ·
What this thing did to those three young kids is just about as offensive as anything you'll ever hear or read. Revoke his possibility for parole and do it now. If the parole board doesn't have that power then there needs to be new legislation to give it to them. What more do you needed for proof that this is a guy that won't ever change. The offense is one of high recidivism and his admission that he doesn't deserve to be let out just puts it over the top.

#4 ·
What this thing did to those three young kids is just about as offensive as anything you'll ever hear or read. Revoke his possibility for parole and do it now. If the parole board doesn't have that power then there needs to be new legislation to give it to them. What more do you needed for proof that this is a guy that won't ever change. The offense is one of high recidivism and his admission that he doesn't deserve to be let out just puts it over the top.
Why did he bother to go for his hearing? If you know you dont deserve it, dont go. Shithead.

#7 ·

Photo by Ted Fitzgerald
'I'M SORRY I CAUSED ALL THIS HURT,': Child rapist LaDale Strange testified yesterday at a Parole Board hearing in Natick.

A Bay State child rapist imprisoned for life for brutally attacking three Holyoke boys and raping two of them in 1988 admitted during his parole hearing yesterday that he wasn't fit to be sprung.
LaDale Strange - who was 17 years old when he committed the heinous crimes - told the Parole Board he didn't think there was anything he could "do or say" to "ever deserve" being granted parole.
"I just don't believe there's anything I could ever do," Strange said.

Full Story:
Sex offender: I won't 'ever deserve' parole - BostonHerald.com
Wish theyd just put the rabid dog down. He said he wont change. The sick thing is, hell prob get out and do it again. Get caught and go back to jail. No remorse..i say again, put the rapid dog down

#10 ·
I Googled him just now hoping he wouldn't still be on this side of the dirt, but at least the parole board got it right (for now).

Emphasis on, "for now" given the lefts shameless activism OBO this protected class...

Justice Geraldine Hines wrote in the ruling, "Except for the incarceration of persons under the criminal law and the civil commitment of mentally ill or dangerous persons, the days are long since past when whole communities of persons, such (as) Native Americans and Japanese-Americans may be lawfully banished from our midst."
Massachusetts court throws out ruling that restricts where sex offenders can live - masslive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.