Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Sex of our Baby

2K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  lpwpd722 
#1 ·
Since sex is listed in the title...I probably should have put this in After Hours....anyway....

We are having a BOY!?!??!?!! (Pretend you care). We didn't get a picture of his fanny and money shot.....but we got the ones below:

His head is to the right, legs to the left....and his cute little hands and fingers can be seen in the right picture :)

Isn't he adorable??? Sorry, just a proud mama...

See less See more
#11 ·
Re: Sex of my Baby

To all the well wishers, Katey and I appreciate it.
Katey and I worked hard at this (not that I didn't enjoy it) and our bundle of joy, whichever sex will be loved. Although boys are better....
Man, I tell ya, she's a mountain cat......

G
#12 ·

Congratulations, Kate! That's awesome!

You'll find in the coming years that with a boy, you pay your dues early. My wife has three sisters only, so when my son first started walking and was wreaking havoc everywhere, she was like "What's wrong with him?" and my reply was "He's a boy". :cool:

#14 ·

Koz!!!

You crazy mutha (er.. I mean fatha!)
Wait till Kates Husband finds out you silly Bastard!!!!!
The only thing that would freak me out more would be finding out Harry is my dad!

KwFlatbed: "Mpd... I'm your father!!!!"
Mpd61: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Way to go KATE!!!!! Keep your freaking hair long now please!:D

#21 ·

Thanks again everyone!! It will be fun being first time parents with a little man running around. All I know is that now we totally need a bigger house - this one is way too small for a boy (girls develop motor skills later - so I read in a baby book recently)... :)

Koz and Harry - What am I going to do with you two?????

Woody - Hair is getting CHOPPED off after the wedding I'm in in October...maybe...still haven't decided yet :) I gotta figure out what is easiest to manage and go from there.

#22 ·

Woody - Hair is getting CHOPPED off ..maybe...still haven't decided yet :) I gotta figure out what is easiest to manage and go from there.
O.K. I give up...If Annie Lennox could pull it off, I guess you can cut it off.
At least tell me you'll paint your little piggie-toes!?
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.