Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Here comes the Wee-Woo man
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My buddy and I are looking to go hunt some coyotes down in central mass, and we saw that MA law doesn’t let you feed coyotes to the birds. Anyone looking to buy coyote pelts/carcasses. Just so y’all know, this is full carcasses, I’m not gonna skin them for you. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
honest to god dont want them. In maine, we toss em in a ditch. However, I got a buddy in MEP, and he said I can't do that. Hell, Ill give them away for free if ya like

·
Administrator
531 Posts
honest to god dont want them. In maine, we toss em in a ditch. However, I got a buddy in MEP, and he said I can't do that. Hell, Ill give them away for free if ya like
Then why not stay in Maine and ditch them? 🤷‍♀️

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,757 Posts
Actually that IS a very legit question. Mass only recently expanded the Coyote season, they are a problem now, so selling them could fund your ammo cache. Where's Tuna?

·
Get off my lawn!
3,766 Posts
They have been very invasive over the last few years. I'm in the woods of Central Mass (Hubberston, Barre, Rutland area). There are nights you can hear is them all baying and it is creepy as fuck!

·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have been very invasive over the last few years. I'm in the woods of Central Mass (Hubberston, Barre, Rutland area). There are nights you can hear is them all baying and it is creepy as fuck!
You want some carcasses? ill toss in a beer for free

1 - 12 of 12 Posts