Seems like too much force | Page 3 | MassCops

Seems like too much force

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Articles' started by res2244, May 26, 2020.

1. EUPD377

EUPD377 Southern Campus Cop

The media cares about facts least of all. I’ve been on a riot line, working mutual aid with nearby city cops. We’ve had shots fired at us multiple times every single night. The next day the news always says that the protests were “largely peaceful” and has neglected to mention all the times we’ve been shot at, and the fact that multiple gun stores have been broken into and cleaned out. There’s been media people out near our lines ducking for cover every night when rounds were popped off, so I know that they know what’s been going on, and that they’re deliberately ignoring it.

2. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

If you think recruitment was an issue before wait till you see how this affects recruitment now. So many officers will retire early as they had enough and nobody wants this job anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilvinsky, zm88, Joel98 and 6 others like this.
  3. res2244

res2244 MassCops Member

Unfortunately, alongside the awful deaths of Mr. Floyd as well as genuinely peaceful protestors caught in the crossfire in the Louisville incident; two brave men in blue have been killed by rioter(s)/looter(s). Capt. David Dorn of the St. Louis Missouri Police Department (ret) as well as a Federal Protective Service officer in Atlanta (I could not find a name or picture)

Here is a picture of Capt. David Dorn. We should all remember him alongside the FPS officer, Mr. Floyd and the peaceful protestors killed in the Louisville incident.

upload_2020-6-2_22-24-52.jpeg

CCCSD likes this.
  4. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

Kilvinsky, LGriffin, mpd61 and 3 others like this.
  5. EUPD377

EUPD377 Southern Campus Cop

Patrick Underwood, FPS Protective Security Officer, killed by a drive by shooter during riots in Oakland, CA. Second FPS PSO critical from the same incident. A0584EF1-F5BA-4B4E-B8A9-15657BBFC8F0.jpeg

Kilvinsky, res2244, LGriffin and 2 others like this.
  6. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Can't let facts get in the way of the story they want to tell. They're not reporters anymore. They're actors.

Kilvinsky, LGriffin, Sooty and 4 others like this.
  7. FAPD

FAPD MassCops Member

HH on the point again!
    I would like to puke on those smug idiots on "morning Joe" on MSNBC. Infotaiment for the libtards who can't think for themselves.

8. Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis MassCops Member

FBI involvement doesn’t necessarily mean that a federal statute was violated; the FBI and other federal agencies are sometimes asked to provide investigative support in a state/local matter.

In this case, as you know, the officer in question is suspected of violating both state and federal laws. Those investigations proceed at their own paces, and it isn’t very unusual for a state/local investigation to move faster than a federal one. Sometimes a slower pace means more attention paid to relevant details, and a stronger case in the end (or no case at all—see Ferguson).

res2244, zm88, mpd61 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Drebbin

Drebbin MassCops Member

Kilvinsky, FAPD, LGriffin and 3 others like this.
  10. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

FAPD and Joel98 like this.
  11. PG1911

PG1911 Back Out in the Sticks

They will be America's version of the IRA. And why not? What we're seeing now was pretty much how the The Troubles started in Northern Ireland.

I will say this: If these "peace officers" are allowed to carry ARs through their neighborhoods with politician approval, there better not be ONE fucking law abiding citizen jammed up for "assault weapons" possession. It'll be Lexington and Concord all over again if that happens.

LGriffin and CCCSD like this.
  12. Drebbin

Drebbin MassCops Member

CCCSD, FAPD, mpd61 and 1 other person like this.
  13. PG1911

:(:(
    I got tired of dealing with this shit last year and stopped trying to get back on the job and took my career in another direction. I prayed for a sign that this was the right decision. To all of law enforcement and planet Earth in general: I’m sorry about all that. I think this must be all my fault.:(:eek::D

CCCSD, FAPD, mpd61 and 2 others like this.
  14. FAPD

FAPD MassCops Member

Newsome confirmed that the BLM "peace officers" would also be armed and open carry guns in states that allow it.
    Ha Ha
    Here in Mass they'll just continue to carry concealed while holding up their pants, should make em easy to spot LOL!!!

Goose and CCCSD like this.
  15. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

Gonna be a LOT of “Peace Officers” being booked into jail for interfering/aiding/Abetting escapes...

Joel98 likes this.
  16. AB7

AB7 MassCops Member

Sounds like a lot of ill conceived ideas are being floated around. I’m all for holding an officer or officers accountable if they do something criminal. But the answer is not to empower an armed militia. That sounds like they’re trying to start a civil war.

LGriffin and PG1911 like this.
  17. PG1911

And attempted murder.

Joel98 and CCCSD like this.
  18. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

They are.

PBC FL Cop likes this.