·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By By Norman Miller, DAILY NEWS STAFF
The MetroWest Daily News
Posted Aug 21, 2008 @ 12:31 AM

NATICK -
A Pittsfield woman who said, "I enjoy good old-fashioned erotic encounters" was arrested Tuesday at a Speen Street hotel for offering to have sex for money with an undercover cop, police said.
Chantale E. Poirier, 27, was arrested at 8:27 p.m. after detectives responded to her advertisement on the Web site Craigslist.org, police Lt. Nick Mabardy said.
Poirier's arrest was the second Craigslist sting the department conducted this week. On Monday, Natick detectives arrested Jenna Greenberg, 20, of Natick and James Elliot Charubini Jr., 28, of Hull after another Craigslist sting.
"It's about quality of life," said Mabardy. "You do a couple of these (stings) and things quiet down."
On Monday, a police detective responded to the ad they say was posted by Poirier, which read, in part, "I'm an upscale, classy, passionate, intelligent, friendly brunette ready to please you.
"You know you want to spend some quality time with a classy and erotic beauty who wants to pamper and play. ... So why haven't you called me yet?"
The ad, which is featured in the "Erotic services" section of Craigslist.org, gave a phone number for "Alisha," and said she charged $160 for a half-hour and $260 for a full hour.
The undercover detective called the phone number listed and arranged a meeting with Poirier at the hotel.
"The detective ... met her and had conversation with her," said Mabardy. "They discussed money. Money was handed to the person and he identified himself as a police officer."
Poirier of 2 Christopher Arms was charged with offering to have sex for a fee.
Poirier is scheduled to be arraigned today in Natick District Court, as are Greenberg, who is charged with prostitution, and Charubini, who is charged with deriving income from prostitution.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x330490653/Second-prostitution-suspect-busted

1 - 1 of 1 Posts