Second Chance Tactical Assault Carrier (TAC) Modular Webbing with Patches & Panels – FOR SALE | MassCops

Second Chance Tactical Assault Carrier (TAC) Modular Webbing with Patches & Panels – FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by Two-One, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Two-One

Two-One MassCops Member

Second Chance Tactical Assault Carrier (TAC) Modular Webbing with Patches & Panels – FOR SALE
    Price for carrier only: $80 (Not including shipping.)

Price with Level IIIA soft ballistic panels & Patches: $140 (Not including shipping.) (I will only sell the ballistic panels and POLICE patches to active Law Enforcement.)
    ***See my other listings for ballistic plates that are compatible with this carrier. I will make you a deal if you purchase the plates with this carrier! ***

This carrier was only used 1-2 times on the range. I used it as a backup vest and it was stored in vehicle. It’s in GREAT shape! (Carrier Size: 2215-2015.) I am 6’01”, 190 pounds. But the carrier is adjustable with elastic Velcro closures.

The soft ballistic panels are Second Chance level IIIA. (See more details in picture.) The panels were worn on patrol. They are in fair shape. (I do not offer any guarantee of the quality of the ballistic panels, however they were purchased through a legit vendor and they are genuine Second Chance panels.) As stated, I will only sell the POLICE patches for this carrier and the soft armor panels to active Law Enforcement.

Manufacturer’s description: Featuring front and back Modular Webbing for attachment of optional tactical pouches, the TAC (Tactical Assault Carrier) w/ Modular Webbing helps usher in the next generation of external carriers. The TAC w/ Modular Webbing includes a number of advancements including improved adjustability in both the shoulder and side closure areas. Made from a rugged 1000-denier Cordura, this external carrier is built to last with the maximum level of comfort and durability. The TAC w/ Modular Webbing offers front and rear tri-pockets for upgradable protection with the use of hard armor plates, an internal cummerbund for a secure fit in all types of operations, a front and rear hook and loop area to attach various agency identification patches to the carrier.

IMG_1259.JPG IMG_1258.JPG IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1257.JPG

2. Two-One

Two-One MassCops Member