Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My former partner worked as a Hull summer cop, he described it as mostly doing walking beats on the town side of Nantasket Beach, but plenty of opportunities to mix it up with the bar/nightclub drunks in the evenings.

http://www.hullpolice.org

The Hull Police Department is accepting applications for seasonal police officers. Interested candidates can pick up an application at the Hull Police Station. Applicants must be 21 years of age at the time of employment and have completed the basic reserve training intermittent police officer course and attended the yearly in-service update if applicable. Applicants considered for the position of seasonal police officer will have to pass a medical physical and a physical ability test. You would also be required to attend in-house training and firearms qualifications. Criminal history checks will be conducted on all applicants. The season begins May 15th and ends September 13th. For any questions contact the Sergeant/Shift Supervisor at (781) 925-1212 Between 8AM and 12MID

·
Subscribing Member
1,832 Posts
Best summer job I ever had. 21 years old, wearing a uniform in a beach town. Giggity giggity. I was basically a meter maid with a gun but like others said, great way to get a start.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
and a great town with a lot of potential to get into it and learn with a population that runs from dirt poor to so rich they turned their nose up at Jerusalem Road.

Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Reactions: HoneyBadger1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.