Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today me and MRC head over to the Danvers Wal-Mart. Right as we walking out we hear screaming behind us. Some scum bag running with his child and stolen merchandise. :evil: The guy falls down and his kids face smashes on the floor. Security wrestles with him as a women grabs the bloody and screaming child. MRC goes over to help in the foray and I take the child over to the cafeteria thing they have and use what I got in the CPR pouch on my key ring to soak up blood and try to calm the kid down and asses him for any other injuries.

18 months old bit his tounge and knocked out two teeth and has swelling from the fall. Then when the police show up this "big tough" guy is crying cause he is cuffed and afraid DSS will take his child. Fucking scum bag :evil: :evil: Useing a baby in a larceny..........what the hell is wrong with people??

There are no limits anymore. :x

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I hate people like him....at least the baby only lost baby teeth..and the wounds will heal...that's the great part about kids!

He'll get what he (the father-figure) deserves...they always do!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Shoplifting is larceny..NOT Robbery. Huge difference. But yes, he is a shitbag just for doing it with his kid there.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My yet un-academyed brain was under the impression that it is shop lifting until you use violence......then it becomes robbery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.