Scott Brown says he was sexually abused as a child | MassCops

Scott Brown says he was sexually abused as a child

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Feb 16, 2011.

1. cc3915

cc3915 Well-Known Member Staff Member

WASHINGTON -- Senator Scott Brown reveals in his soon-to-be-released autobiography that he was sexually abused by a male camp counselor and suffered repeated beatings at the hands of a stepfather.

His book, to be released on Monday and obtained by the Globe today, details a childhood in Wakefield and other Massachusetts towns that was punctuated by violence and family strife.

Brown also discloses that, as a teen, he engaged in numerous incidents of shoplifting, including stealing a three-piece suit from a department store and steaks and hamburger from the supermarket. He expands on a previously disclosed incident, when he was caught shoplifting albums by Black Sabbath and other rock artists and was admonished by a judge to straighten up.

Scott Brown says he was sexually abused as a child

2. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

This is really strange......

3. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Fake life?

4. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Must be going for a Presidential bid, ignorant voters love people who are more screwed up than themselves.
    Fake or not, he's still hot.

5. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

His 15 minutes of fame have gone by the way side, this is just him trying to get another 15 minutes. Doesn't seem to be much different than any other politician.

6. 47turksinajar

47turksinajar MassCops Member

I really like how this is in entertainment and literature :unsure:

7. cc3915

Well it is in his new book......

8. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Shameless, trying to peddle his sex appeal to win votes in the camp counseler, gym teacher, and bus driver crowd.

9. cc3915

DA vows to help Scott Brown if he wants to pursue case against molester

Law enforcement officials and operators of a Sandwich religious camp today vowed to help Senator Scott Brown if he wants to pursue possible criminal charges against a summer camp counselor who sexually assaulted him four decades ago when he was a child.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said in a telephone interview that he has not spoken to Brown about launching a criminal investigation, but plans to contact the senator based on media reports that Brown reveals in his new autobiography that he was molested at a Cape Cod camp when he was 10.

“I will reach out to Senator Brown only for the purposes of ascertaining his feelings about the situation with respect to whether he wants to do anything further,’’ O'Keefe said.

DA vows to help Scott Brown if he wants to pursue case against molester

10. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

Unfortunately Obama is sexually abusing him now!!

11. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Yeah, I dunno, seems to me there's a statute of limitations problem here...
    If you've paid any taxes since the inauguration, it's safe to say you've been sexually abused.

12. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

If this whole thing is in fact true, and I dont see how making this shit up is of any benefit, then his psychological fitness should be the real question.

Admitting to being a victim of sex abuse, is hardly a way to win greater sex appeal with the public. Might be a more of a pity ploy if it is a lie, but again I just do not see a real benefit to airing this stuff if it isn't true.

The other thing I want to say is, that making light of this situation is only revictimizing a victim. Not too long ago, we all were backing this guy a 100% in his bid for senate. I for one have not been happy with all his votes and statements, but we are far better represented in Washington then we would have been by Martha.

Just imagine if one of your kids was victimized by a person you are supposed to be able to trust. None of us would be joking anout it, we would probably be digging a deep grave for the abuser someplace.

13. cc3915

Body found at camp where Brown said he was abused

State police are investigating an apparent suicide after a body was found at Camp Good News in Sandwich — the same Cape Cod camp where U.S. Sen. Scott Brown said he was molested as a boy.

The dead man, who has not yet been publicly identified, apparently took his own life with a gunshot to the head and was found in his car just outside the camp, according to a law enforcement source. A state police spokesman confirmed to the Herald today they are treating the death as a suicide.

The 43-year-old man left a couple of notes indicating he was going to take his own life. The notes indicated that he was “tired of being accused” of molestation and also said goodbyes to loved ones, the source said.

Body found at camp where Brown said he was abused - BostonHerald.com

14. GeepNutt

GeepNutt MassCops Member

Going to be a Shit Storm of epic proportions on this one....

15. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

There has been all kinds of news stories over the last couple of weeks but
    I have not been posting them.

16. Hush

Amazing how far the Dems will go, now an actual human sacrifice to try and torpedo the next election. Shameless.

17. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

18. cc3915

19. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

20. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

OMFG! hahahahahahahahah :tounge_smile:

21. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

22. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Damn straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Well the guy that whacked himself sure as hell didnt abuse Scott Brown ....not if he's 43.

24. Hush

Or maybe Scotty didn't put up enough of a fight.....

25. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I think Scotts 50.....tough to fight off someone thats a toddler:rolleyes: